~Chapter 29~

Last time:

"....Theres a colleague we lost contact with and the Defense Ministry's secret fund for the assassination of him went missing right when that colleague of mine went missing" your father said. You remembered overhearing him talk about this once but who was it? "What is the meaning of this..." and you remembered as he said the name "Takaoka?!"

l l l

Y/n's pov:

"Bad children sneaking up on your former teacher through the back door. Daddy doesn't remember teaching you bad members. Very well time for summer school then

"Lets go to the roof I've prepared a welcome for you all. Come with me your all still alive because of my merciful heart" he said getting up. His eyes were wide and shone with madness

"Are you nuts Takaoka?" Your dad asked "your hired assassins and stole from the Minestry of Defense and endangered everyone's lives tonight"

"Im perfectly sane" he said still beaming like a maniac "my plan is going to save the world. The girl Kayano? Im going to use her. The bathtub in my room is with anti-sensei BB bullets and then she'll hold that monster and lie in the tub. I'll bury her alive and if Koro-Sensei wants to turn back without touching the bullets he would have to blow up everything around him including his student but he would never do that. And Im going to repay the one who ruined my life! Nagisa Shiota!"

"You only wanted Nagisa for revenge? Then where's the sport in beating someone smaller than you? I bet I could give you a better run for your money" Karma taunted making you pale

'Hes trying to get himself killed isn't he?'

"No just him" Takaoka growled "come up to the helicopter pad shrimp... on ypur own.."

"Don't go Nagisa" Kayano said nervously
"I don't want to but I will I'll go along with his request so he'll give you the antidote. Who knows what he'd do when hes mad"

"Nagisa" you and Kayano said sadly. You knew he was right but you were still scared for you friend

"I want a rematch" you heard Takaoka say "but beating you isn't enough. Apologize. Grovel"

"I- I didn't fight fair and took you by suprized becsuse I'm weak. I'm sorry"

"Yes you are. Remember what you said after? You told me to leave?" He asked lifting his foot making you flinch as it got closer to Nagisa's head "a brat has no right to speak to a grown-up like that!"

"I'm a brat and a student and I'm sorry for being so cocky to the teacher" he said to the ground "I'm very sorry"

"Good you told me how you felt. Daddy's happy so I'll let you in on a secret. Before  someone dies when they have the virus they'll get covered in boils and their faces swell up like grapes... how'd you like to see that Nagisa?"

Takaoka threw the antidote in the air and blew it up.

"Hehehe! Theres the look I wanted but don't worry your the only one who doesn't have the virus because..." buthe was cut off by Nagisa who was shaking in anger

He raised his headband the knife that had been lying at his feet "I'm going to kill you" he growled