The Day

I paced the room back and forth thinking about my next move.

"Chanel help me" I heard him crying out and I ran over to look at him.

He was losing a lot of blood and I had to make a decision fast.

Should I kill him? Or should I take him to the hospital?

I kept going back and forth with myself hoping to get an answer but I stood over him stuck.

This man was constantly cheating, lien and hurting me over and over again.

Every time he would do something he'll apologize for it and make love to me until he had no more love left in him.

I couldn't get the image of him laying down in our bed while my mother bounced her old ass up and down on my suppose to be man dick.

Thinking about it made me sick to my stomach.

"Lord forgive me for my sins" I thought to myself as I walked over to the table where I sat the gun.

I picked it up and walked back over to RA.

If you love me so much RA. why do you hurt me?" I laughed out loud because I knew I was asking a dumb ass question.

"Matter fact RA. you don't love me at all, you never did, you loved things I did for you but you never loved me"

"Chanel please baby we can get over this just let me explain something to you" he said.

"RA what the fuck could you have to possibly explain to me? I gave you to many chances and all you ever did was fuck up. I'm sorry but this was the last time" I pointed the gun at him and took a deep breathe.

"She's pregnant Cha..." I left off 3 shots to his head and dropped the gun.

I leaned over and gave RA. a kiss before I headed up the stairs.

I opened the door to the room RA. & I shared together.

My mother sat in the bed with her knees to her chest and her head down.

I stood in the doorway disgusted at the sight of her.

"Why mama just tell me why" I said in a low tone.

She looked up at me and I saw how wet her face was.

"Chanel I'm Sorry" she said.

I stepped inside the room and closed the door making sure I kept my eyes on her.

She rolled over to the side of the bed and leaned up quiclky aiming a gun at me.

"If you come any closer I'll take your life and mines" she said as she wiped her tears getting out the bed.

I stood there looking at her confused.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself.

.....