chapter 1

Talking: damn you ok

Thinking  damn that look like it hurt

You have died do you wish to be revived in another world?

??: Yes

Do have a specific world you would like to be revived in?

??:Why yes, yes I would

Ok then what world do you want to revived in

??: Pery Jackson and the Olympians

Alright and since you have been calm though the whole process. I will let you pick two skills that you want.

??: Cool! Can I have powers on different anime, and take the powers  or domain of  anything I kill.

Haha I was right about you kid you will keep this very interesting. The last thing before you go is your name.

??:Does it have to be my old name or can I choose another one?

It can whatever you want it to be.

??: then call me Jae

Very well Jae welcome to the world of Percy Jackson.

                            <Line break>

Jae's  pov

After that I was blinded by a white light. When I could see again I was on a bus full of kids.

??:Jae are you ok? I turned around to see a kid with black hair and sea green eyes. I was going to ask who it was before I seen his name floating above his head Percy Jackson.

Jae: Yea I'm fine, but where are we going?

Percy: The museum, how did you forget.

I was going to answer before a peanut butter and ketchup sandwich hit the back of the kid's head  next to Percy. I looked next to Percy to see a scrawny kid with the start of a wispy beard on his chin.
He must be Grover so the one that threw the sandwich must have been Nancy.

Percy: I'm going to kill her.

He tried to get up but Grover pulled him back down and tried to tell him, he was ok.Nancy being the bully she was decided to throw another piece. With a new target in mind, and that target was me.So I did the most logical thing I threw it back.

Nancy: You nerd!!

She was going to throw something but the bus came to a stop.

??: Kids it's time to get off the bus.

I turned to see an elderly lady in front of the bus glaring at Percy.  That must be Mrs.Dodds

While getting off of the bus I saw a man looking at Percy muttering something.

Jae:That must be Poseidon

I didn't get to check if I was right because he just seemed to disappear. So I followed the large group of kids into the museum until

         Ping

   Quest alert

Show off your knowledge of Greek history.

Answer all of Chiron questions correctly.

Reward

+ 5 Rep with people connected to the Greek gods

+ 10 Rep with Chiron

50 Exp

Failure

Nothing

Accept/Decline

I immediately accepted I mean it's my first quest and it's easy.

Chiron: Can anyone tell me the name of the king of the Greek Gods.

He looked around and stop on percy, and was going to call on him before I interrupted

Jae: Zeus

He looked at me and smiled.

Chiron: That's correct Jae

Jae: It wasn't that hard.

Chiron: Oh so could you answer some of my  questions.

Jae: Of course. 'He took the bait'

Chiron:How many Olympians are there?

Jae:12

Chiron: what is the name of the monster that was half man half bull?

Jae: Minotaur

Chiron: Who is the goddess of wisdom?

Jae: Athena

Chiron: Ok for my last question who is the oldest god?

Jae: The oldest god would be Hades, but if your talking about the oldest period it would be Hestia.

      Ping

Quest complete

+5 Rep with people connected to the Greek gods

+10 Rep with Chiron

50 Exp

Chiron: ok kids time for lunch

I followed Percy and Grover to a  water fountain while they talked to each other a thought came to me.

Jae:Wait if its like a game. Status

Jae

Title:

Level  1 (50/100) Exp

HP (100/100)

Str-2

VIT-2

DEX-2

INT-7

Skill point-0

Money-0

  Skills

Gamers body lvl (max)

Gamers mind lvl (max)

Observe lvl (1/30)

Jae is a clear sighted mortal
who was adopted by Sally Jackson. His real parents are unknown. Jae and Percy have been raised as brothers for as far as they can think.

??:  Percy pushed me!

I looked up to see Nancy in the fountain and Mrs. Dodds next to us.

Mrs. Dodds: come with me.

Grover: Wait it was me it was me I pushed her.

She told Percy to fall her, and me not being idiot followed them. When I caught up with them Percy already had sliced Mrs. Dodds in half.

AN please let me know to make it better or if I have anything wrong.The writing style changes next chapter.