Jiraiya felt his dick get even harder. 'I don't know how long I can play this game with her and we just started' he questioned himself. But still without a word he obliged and rubbed the oil spreading it out over her full moon of an ass. YN moaned at his touch. He took her sighs as an invitation to grab both cheeks and started to spread them

Quickly YN turned around and lightly spanked his hand.

"I think you're all done " She whispered in a sultry voice. She made her way back on to the bed and spread her legs wide.

Jiraiya could see her pussy shining from his seat. He gulped.
Trying to compose himself he sat back and tried to be serious. " get on with it then" he demanded.

With one hand massaging her right nipple and one hand rubbing her clit she moaned excitedly, but kept her eyes open, watching her man watch her performance .
Jiraiya was entranced. He studied her movements and he couldn't look away.
YN brought her right hand down , and using the index and middle finger she spread her lips wide giving  Jiraiya a glimpse of her core.
Suddenly Jiraya stood up.
'Yes finally' she silently celebrated
He began to take off his robe and pants. She watched him readily. His beautiful dick released from its prison. Thick and gleaming with precum on its tip YN felt her pussy pulsing, at the sight of it. Begging for it.
She wanted him. She felt her body heat up with desire and licked her lips

She looked up at him and smiled beckoning him to come with her slim wet finger.
" oh no baby, I'm still trying to get inspired. Keep going" he said with a naughty tone.
To her dismay he walked over to his side of the bed, reached in a grabbed a bottle of lube. She watched him squirt some in his hand and massage it on his member. He sat right back on that chair
'Damn it he got me '

YN watched as he pumped his hand up and down the length of his shaft.  Slowly he fucked himself with his left hand and groaned.
YN was so angry but turned on. Watching him stroke up and down. Watching his lips part as sounds of pleasure escaped.

Slowly she slipped two fingers in her pussy and retracted them. They were drenched in her wetness

Jiraiya licked his lips hungrily. He could feel himself become animalistic.  Desperately he pleaded with himself to calm down. He needed to drag this out. He needed to drive her crazy. He stopped his stroke and watched her move.

YN brought her fingers to her lips and lightly licked them, before enclosing them in her mouth

"Mmmm" she moaned as she tasted herself.  slowly and deliberately she sucked on her fingers never losing eye contact with Jiraiya. In and out of her mouth her fingers went.
About 30 seconds passed and then she carefully removed her fingers.

Jiraiya shifted in his seat. He was mostly quiet except for the occasional moans and grunts that he tried to hold back.

Y/N knew what to do next

She reached over and opened the black box. Inside was a silk wrap. She pulled it out and unwrapped it's contents. It was her prized possession, her vibrating dildo.  She gently tossed the silk covering back into the box.

Jiraiyas eyes widened as she clicked on the power button and it began to vibrate.

At a dangerously slow pace the vibrator enter her.
"Ahhhhh fuck " she groaned from the feeling of penetration.

He started to pump his dick again never looking away from her. He matched the pace that she was moving the toy.
Her hips began to grind against it taking it in deeper. Her eyes closed unintentionally. She couldn't help it anymore. Jiraiya moaned out curses. 'He must be close.' She concluded.

She forced herself to lower the vibration setting.
'I don't want to cum yet, I need to win him over' she plotted.
But she squeezed her walls and her eyes rolled back. She was so close but she wanted him, she wanted him inside of her. 'I just have to be patient, He'll come around." She reassured herself.

She was finally right.

Jiraiya couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to be inside her . He wanted to feel her and taste her
"No more games "he growled.

He stood up and walked over to the bed. And just as the toy was about to be pumped back into her, he snatched it from her hand turned it off and threw it in the black box.

Jiraiya yanked her by her legs and pulled  them towards him as he crashed his face straight into her glorious pussy.

"Yes dadddddddddy" she practically screamed.
Licking and prodding and pushing his tongue inside her love, Jiraiya drank her wetness, he moaned with his mouth on her and the vibrations made Y/N's pussy pulsate.

Jiraiya ate her out like he was starving. As if her pussy was all he craved
He stuck three finger inside without warning.
With a whimper she cried out "fuck"
"we both know what can fit in here, this is nothing" he retorted.
She closed her eyes and felt him, going back and forth.
Suddenly the sensation was gone . Her eyes remained shut because her brain was turning to mush from the pleasure.
Soon she felt his hand grab her breasts and squeeze them tightly and then release them.
'Ohhh yess' she thought as she enjoyed his touch. Then his touch was gone again. She felt him move around and then suddenly she heard

"Open your eyes (Y/N)"