Part 18

Chapter 18

Jiraiya spent the night in deep thought.
He glanced over at Y/N who was fast asleep. Her face without worry or care. So drastically different from how it was earlier.

'It was some form of genjutsu...it had to be. But how? I've never seen or heard of such a thing.'

Jiraiya recounted the events over and over again.

' It started when she began hyperventilating, Sarah was hurling insults, also I don't know exactly what she saw or heard...... She probably saw Sarah grab me. We were both half naked...shit'

Jiraiya groaned as he realized what probably triggered her. Despite everything, Jiraiya selfishly worried about what Y/N thought of him after seeing him in such a suspicious situation.

'I need to talk to her but I need to approach this carefully. Maybe something happened to her while she was out in the woods? Why did she go out so late anyway?'

Part of Jiraiya wanted to wake her up and get answers, but he didn't dare disrupt her rest. Instead Jiraiya spent the rest of the night drifting in and out of sleep, constantly waking up to check on her.

Soon morning came. The sun shined through the windows waking Y/N up. She groaned as she pulled the covers over her face trying to block the sun.  Jiraiya's eyes shot open as he felt her move in the bed.

"Y/N? Are you up?"

"uhh...No?"

Jiraiya smiled at the sound of her sleepy voice.

"Hmm ok you sleep a while longer., I'll see if I can grab us some breakfast.

"Mmmm k" Y/N quickly drifted back to sleep.

Jiraiya got up from the bed and brushed his teeth before heading out to the innkeeper.

"Hey, I'm in room 205 can I order some breakfast to come up?"
"Of course sir"

Jiraiya finished placing his order and went back into their room.
Y/N was still fast asleep so Jiraiya decided to shower and get dressed.

As hot water ran down his body his mind drifted away.

'Last night started off perfectly..'

He pictured Y/N's eager face. How she looked at him gave him chills. And her soft caress lingered even now.  He remembered how they fucked for hours on end, how she clung onto him, how she kissed him. The thought alone made him hard.

"How did it go from that to..."

The image of YN's tears rolling down her cheeks flashed in his mind

'I don't ever wanna see her crying like that again'

Jiraiya finished showering and dried off. Just as he began drying his hair, a knock at the door drew his attention.

"that was fast"

He wrapped the towel around his waist and went to open the door.
But instead of room service he found Sarah standing at his doorway.

"You really enjoy flaunting those abs don't you?" she flirted.

Jiraiya looked back at Y/N, who was still sound asleep, her tiny snores filled the room.
Then he turned back to Sarah and stepped out, quietly closing the door behind him.

"You're testing my patience."

"Did you tell her?"

"What do you think?"

"Look how she reacted just from seeing us together...how do you think she'll react when-"
" Don't even finish that sentence. I'm not afraid to tell her, I'll tell her when its appropriate"