Chapter Tweleve

That next day was going by so slow. I was ready to do this comp and get it over with. It was stressing me and Zacky bad, specially since zombie alrams were going off the whole night. I tried to sleep thrwe it, but Zacky insested I stayed up and listen cause it could do with the HOH comp. I didnt know what I was gunna do if we didnt win. One of us was going home if we didnt.

Sure enough, the time came and we went outside. It was a triva game. Thank god. I was majorly good at these, but I was unsure what questions would be asked, I guess about the zombie thing.

Julia came on the intercom and explained it all to us. It was about the Zombie annoucment last night. Good thing I listened to Zacky. I know he had it down pat cause after we went to sleep, he went over everything that happened, still keeping my ass awake. Cynthia on the other hand, slept threw on the couch in Lizzys lap. Fronz seamed like he was focused or just zoned out the whole time.

"First question, what was the name of the hospital?" Julia asked.

I put down my answer and waited.

"Everyone is right." She said.

I sighed in relief. Everything was going right.

"At what hour did New York get taken over?" She asked.

I thought about it, then wrote down my answer.

"Everyone, minus Cynthia is write. Cynthia you are elmated." Julia siad.

I laughed as I watched her walk pass to sit out.

"Next question. What was the town that was hit first?" She asked.

I was stumped. I had no idea. No fucking idea. I started thinking of what names I herd and I randomly picked one.

"Cyndy, you are the only one who got it wrong. You my take a seat." Julia told me.

I grawled to myself as I went and next to a smirking Cynthia.

I shoved off the seat she was sitting on and watched close as Zacky was our last hope.

"What was the restrount that had a brain special?" She asked.

Great, I knew that one.

I waited as the rest held up their answers. I still couldnt see what they put so I had to wait for Julia to tell us.

"Lizzy, you are wrong, please have a seat with Cynthia and Cyndy." Julia said.

Lizzy came and sat next to me. She gave me a reasuring smile, then buried her hands in her face.

"Last question. Who ever answers first, right wins HOH for this week." Julia started to say, "What percentage was taken over at 1am."

I covered my face. Rather know I couldnt see, I still felt the need to cover my face.

"Both of you are right." She said.

I felt my heart stop. Zacky better have answered first.

"And Zacky V, you answered first, you are the new HOH for this coming week." Julia annouced.

I felt like I couldnt breath. I was shocked. I was in tears.

Zacky ran over to me and hugged me, knocking the air back into my lungs.

"Zacky!" I cried.

"I know!" He cried with me.

Lizzy came up and patted Zacky on the back, "Good job."

I watched as everyone started inside.

Zacky and I looked at each other.

"You got to save her. Shes the reason were still in this. Just wait one more week." I told him.

He nodded his head and we joined them inside, overly excited!

I jumped on the couch and smiled as Zacky laid in my lap.

"God it never felt so good to be HOH!" Zacky laughed.

I shook my head and slapped him on the chest, "I cant believe how stressing this game is."

Fronz looked at us and laughed, "Im proud of you two pulling threw so far."

"Thanks." We told him.

Cynthia rolled her eyes and glared at us.

I just shook my head and played with Zacky's hair.

This whole week was nothing but a breeze. Smooth sailing. Nothing be relaxing. And Zacky and I got to do it HOH style in the suiet! Hell yes! This week was ours.