Chapter Five

I woke the next morning to the door being opened, shinning the light in. I looked around and everyone was asleep, but Zacky was creeping around his bed.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at him.

He looked at me and shhh'd me, "I forgot something, go back to sleep."

I shurgged it off and tried to move, but I couldnt. Syn had his grip on me and made his way to my boobs, using them as pillows. I grawled and pushed him off of my, finally. He grunted and pulled me to him. I just rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

Sleep didnt last to much longer, maybe just a few more hours, cause Zacky and Kayla wanted to have a meeting before everyone else woke up.

"Rise and shine lovelys!" Kayla said opening the door and turning the light on.

Syn took my pillow and covered his face.

Brandy grawled from under the covers.

Johnny just looked like he had no idea where he was.

"Wake up!" Zacky yelled jumping on Brandy, "This is my bed anyways."

Brandy instently, pushed him off into the floor.

Kayla and I laughed, as well as Johnny. Syn, jsut didnt give a fuck.

Zacky jumped back on the bed and wedged his way between Brandy and the wall.

"Dont you even." Brandy glared at him.

He smirked and started to push her off, but Brandy, death gripped him.

"Anyways! Since you can listen, you dont have to wake up." Kayla said sitting on the edge of her bed, "Change of plans. Zacky and I talked last night."

Brandy instently turn from Zacky and looked at her.

Syn lifte the pillow off his face and looked at us.

"Zacky doesnt wanna be sexasit and pick the girls, so Im picking the girls and hes getting dethrowned. Not much of a differeance." Kayla said.

"Why?" Brandy said looking back at Zacky.

He shurgged his shoulders, "I dont like that room. I want my bed back."

"Im not changing beds." Syn said rasiing up, "I like this one."

I glared at him, "Cause my boobs were your pillow."

"Were they?" He smirked.

I crossed my arms and looked at Brandy, "You two are trading."

Brandy shook her head no and went back to sleep.

"Looks like, your overruled," Syn said as he jumped up, "Im staying over here!!"

He then jumped off the bed and ran downstairs.

Zacky laid his head on Brandy from behind her and looke at us, "I dont wanna move."

"Tired?" I asked him.

He nodded his head.

"SHH!" Brandy said pushing his face off her.

He shurgged his shoulders and went to sleep right there.

"Im in need of food." Johnny said rolling out of the bed.

Kayla shook her head and followed him.

"Ugh wait for me." I said following them down stairs.

I got to the kitchen and Syn had already made some food and made his way to the table. Kalyn, Justin and Cynthia were standing in the kitchen.