Those Fingers Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Now I know you didn't think that I was going to just let you go." You felt his chest against your back his lips against your ear. Your heart beat rapidly in your chest. Your body melted against his.

"You've been avoiding me little one." The nickname put your body on high alert, you remembered what transpired the last time he called you that name.

"I have not been avoiding you King T'Challa." His grip that has moved to your hips tightened.

"You lie to your king now?" His voice was harsh, and his accent did little to soften it.

You didn't respond. He turned you around to face him. Looking deep into your eyes, he sighed and let you go.

"I have business to attend to." He walked away down the hall.

You felt relieved and upset at the same time. You loved the feeling of his hands on you. Collecting yourself, you opened the door to the lab. Finding Shuri hunched over one of her inventions that you helped with, Erik was fiddling with something else in the corner.

"YN!! You are here. Thank heavens I need your help!!" Shuri ran up to you when she noticed your presence. Erik glanced up briefly.

"Wassup." He muttered out, though the two of you spoke, you didn't know much about him. He had become very quiet and observant, just like his cousin.

"Yes, your brother came to get me. What is it that you of all people in Wakanda need my help with?" You asked.

"I honestly just had a question. Where did you put my favorite pair of goggles?" She and Erik exploded with laughter. You looked on with confusion.

"You've been avoiding my brother for weeks. For reasons I'm not too sure of. Nor do I really want to know." Shuri spoke with a smile on her face.

"Yeah and my favorite cousin has been moping around ever since. Y'all bumped nasties didn't y'all?" Erik's voice boomed across the lab.

Your eyes widened, and heat creeped up your neck.

"No!" You exclaimed. "Of course not." Erik rolled his eyes in response.

"Whatever." He went back to what he was working on.

Shuri stared at you, you knew what she wanted you to do. You turned on your heel and went to find the king.

You found him in the throne room, Okoye winking at you as she walked off with Ayo. You watched them leave with confusion. Well this is definitely unsafe.

"My King." You spoke quietly. He turned towards you with a sly smile gracing his lips.

"Little one." He responded as his eyes swept over your body. Your gaze found his hands as they always did. He motioned for you to approach him with his fingers. Those damn fingers.

You slowly walked up to him, curious what he was going to do. The closer you got the more you saw the same glint in his eye as the last time. Hesitation caused you to falter your steps.

He bit his bottom lip and reached you half way. His hands reached out for you. One found your hip and the other made its way gently to your neck. Your breathing caught in your throat and your nipples hardened against his chest.

"You've been avoiding me." His voice dared you to lie. The grip on your neck tightened. You nodded your head yes. His hand rubbing up and down slightly on your hips. His lips brushed against yours, teasing you. You leaned into him and he pulled back, a smile played on his lips.

"Bast, you're a tease." You muttered.

"I'm a tease?" He chuckled, his hand gripping your throat tighter. His hand moved your head to the side, opening your neck to him. He pressed light kisses upon your collarbone.