"Fuck Erik." You moan. Erik responds by sucking harder and backing you into the bed.

"We going all night." He looked me in the eye closely. The seriousness in his eyes sent a chill down your spine. You shrugged and reached up to kissed him roughly. He slowly reached do to the waistband of your shorts and slid two fingers into you. Your wetness easily coating his fingers as he gently caressed your numb. When his finger were wet enough he slowly slid down to your opening and started pumping slowly. You squeezed his arm as he plunged his fingers into you, causing your back to arch against him. Your breaths became shallow as he felt you out. Soon you started to move your hips with him at a steady pace, pushing your pelvis further into his palm. You tried your best to keep cool, but, after a short minute, you snatched one of your hands from his forearm and snatched up the bed sheets by your head. You then threw your head back and moaned out, finally giving in to his advances.

"Ahh, fuck." You closed your eyes and trembled against him.

"Mmh you like that baby girl?" His head dipped down to press his lips against your neck a few times when you quietly nodded your head yes. He bit your neck. "Uh huh, I wanna hear you say it."

"Y-ye yes. I like it." He pulled his fingers from you, and slipped them into his mouth. Your mouth dropped at the motion and quickly dropped his head to kiss your open mouth.

"So fucking sweet." You gave him a slight pout. He slapped your thigh roughly "I told you about that pouting shit, I'mma always take care of you." His attention returned down to your breast where your shirt had ridden up from your movements. He quickly began pinching one of your nipples while he nipped, sucked and licked all over the other breast. As he continued his ministrations he rested his full body on you, and all you could feel on your inner thigh was his rather large print confined by his jeans. You were growing wetter by the minute, and you weren't sure how much more you could take. Once he returned to your neck, you brought your knees up and used your toes to try and slide his pants off. He pulled away from your neck and watched you in amusement. When you couldn't get anywhere with your movements you let out a sigh of exasperation. Erik chuckled and sat up to take of his shirt and pants and underwear.

He quickly pulled off your clothes and stared for a minute at your pussy. He began to stroke himself slowly, and then he started to slap his dick against your clit with. Honestly you were nervous as fuck. It'd been a while since you let Erik hit and he was always the thickest you dealt with, so ain't no telling how this would go. Your lips parted a bit and your pelvis began to rock into the bed in anticipation. Without warning Erik entered you, a harsh groan left your lips and you threw your head back.

You gasped for air as his size became the only thing that was on your mind. For the sake of your pussy you began to lean up on your elbows to try and defend yourself from the full strokes Erik was giving you. Erik never fucked you gently. He knew how much you liked it roughly, not because you said it, but because of how wet you became when he choked you, or when he fucked you to the point of exhaustion. Erik pushed in as far as he could; it felt as if he bottomed out. But you knew the truth looking down at your joined body's there was so much more to go, too much. And Erik never fucked you with half his dick.

You gently placed your hand to the bottom of his stomach. Knowing how he hated that, you did it with caution. He glanced up at you and smirked biting his bottom lip and raising his eyebrow in a look of concentration. He maintained his depth and backed away before filling me up a second time. At full capacity again the sexiest softest moan left his mouth. You almost came right there. Your body dropped down to the bed, Erik brought your knees up beside you.

"So big." You moaned quietly turning your head to the side. Your hand resumed its position on his stomach again with no regard for the consequences.