"How the fuck do you know my name? Who are you?" You rushed to grab your phone. The strange man casually followed you into the kitchen taking another mouthful of your wine. The way his thick lips wrapping around the bottle, had you clenching your thighs together. You realized that were attracted to him, but there is no telling why he was there. It's likely that he plans to kill you. He seemed capable of it.

His stance was uneven as he watched you closely again, regarding you warily as you picked up your phone to call the police.

"Nope you don't need that." As he finished his sentence the phone zapped out of your hand and into his. You stood dazed for a bit, but then tried to search for the sanity in all this.

"Look I don't know if you need assistance getting back to the magic show down the street or what but you can't stay here. I'll scream." You watched him with the same intensity that he was giving you. He smirked at your threat.

"Damn you really are feisty; maybe we should try M'Baku again. He really knew how to handle that ass and that attitude." The name that left his lips had your attention.

"How do you know M'Baku? Have you seen him?" You tucked your bottom lip between your teeth in an attempt to keep from crying. You hadn't heard that name in 2 years since he left you with a fucking note and a broken heart.

"Nah, that nigga disappeared a while ago." He gazed at you and cocked his head. "And I've been too preoccupied with your fine ass to go find him. But he might be my actual solution to the fine shorty issue." He gestured towards you with the hand that was still holding the wine bottle.

"You don't know me, how the hell can I be an issue? Please get out of my house; I don't have time for this." You almost started whining, all you wanted to do was come home and relax, not talk about your pathetic love life, or the lack of it. When he didn't move you rolled your eyes and went to push him out of the apartment. But once your hands were placed on his chest you felt a flash of heat course straight through you. This heat curled and wrapped itself around your heart and your clit. Your nipples were immediately at attention. A vision of yourself and him naked in your brand new bedsheets, with you writhing underneath him presented itself. Screaming in pleasure.

Yanking your hand back from his chest almost immediately, you stared at him with wide eyes. Your heart beat was stretching out of your chest reaching out to him. The heat swirled and danced in your belly. Your pupils dilated, and lust raged through you. Your face flushed as he looked at you and licked his lips smirking to himself.

"You felt that?" He asked cockily, though his eyes held just as much surprise as yours did.

"No." You quipped denying that anything had happened. The heat brought so many unspeakable images of you and the stranger into your head. "Fuck." You muttered under your breath. The heat was still coursing through you. "Who are you!" you demanded.

"Cupid. Duh" He stared at you stupidly, as he pointed to the now visibly white wings that protruded from his back. They were magnificent, glorious, and captivating all at once.

"What? I said who are you not let's play a guessing game. And how are you doing all this magic." You reached out to touch one of his wings. You reveled in its softness. "You know what just give me my phone back. I won't call the police, but I'll get you an Uber out of here." Your body was still yearning for him and You were on the edge trying to control it. It'd been a while since you had sex and it'd been difficult abstaining.

"Well if you don't like the name Cupid, I also go by Erik or N'dajaka with the Panther Goddess Bast. But after that shocking touch and vision, I'll go by Daddy for you." He slid closer to you. A sense of calm washed over you followed by another lust/ heat flash.