Part 6

Part 6: Back Again.

1 Month and A half Later.

Olly.

"Dream I am so pissed I cant fly there, but the baby came too early and with the leave I took for Titan I cant leave like that again. The first weekend I have off im coming." I told her as I grabbed the grocery bags out of the trunk. I walked over to the mailbox and grabbed the mail.

I went into the house and as I put the things down in the kitchen..I heard something crash. I rushed into the living room and seen Frankie laid out on the floor. I laughed, "What the hell?" He winced in pain and replied, "I was trying to change the lightbulbs in that fixture." I stared up and put my hands on my hips.

"Without a ladder. Dont tell me you was up on my damn fireplace. You aint spider man!" I snapped at him as he reached up for me to help him up. I walked over and did that and he flew down on the couch. I sat next to him and rubbed his face, "Is the baby okay?"

"Im fine, Worm. But I can use one of Olly Great Massages." He told me as I smiled. I rubbed dowm his hard chest and exhaled, "Anything for you, but I think its one muscle in particular that needs attention." I threw my legs ove him and sat down right on his crotch. He smirked at me and gasped, "ouu yeah that muscle def needs a massage." I rubbed his head before diving my lips into his. I felt his strong hands going down and grabbing my ass. We have the house to ourselves. O.J picked up a nightshift and Teddy is at a LockIn at the school to see the shooting star. I kissed down his neck as he hands dug inside my pants. I moaned as I stood up and took off my shirt. He ripped his T-shirt off all hulk like and my bussy twitched. I spreaded his legs and got on my knees between him. I leaned up and sucked on those plump ass nipples. He rubbed my head as he leaned over and slapped my ass thru my Andrew Christian Orange/Blue Briefs. I undid his belt for his black jeans and I snatched them down he hard raging dick popped out. He was wearing no underwear. I looked up at him and he chuckled, "What?" I shook my head before diving on that dick! Sucking for dear life. Deep-throating all the way down my throat to the point the smell of Dove Men soap was in my nostrils from his pubes. He moaned, "Fuckkkkkk!" I slid the dick out of my mouth slowly as a bridge of saliva went from the tip to my lip. He bit his lips and moaned for me to kiss his dick while looking at him. I grabbed his dick tight and kissed the tip as I stared into his eyes. Frankie had those type of eyes you get lost in. I put the tip into my mouth and sucked on it like a baby to the nipple of a bottle. Ive always loved his fat mushroom head. I went to ramming it down my throat. Before I knew he suddenly stood up and started stroking, causing his dick to fuck the back of my throat. I stared up at him and grunted, "Mmmm."

He stood me up and we kissed. He asked, "Daddy dick taste good?"

I chuckled, "You tell me." We swept me off my feet as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked upstairs and tossed me down on my bed. He climbed over me and kissed down my body and pulled my briefs off with his teeth. He grabbed my feet and flipped me over.

"Ass up for me, baby!" He told me before slapping my ass twice. I winced in sexual pain and bit down on my lip. He spreaded my cheeks and I felt his tongue go to work. I gasped, "Oh fuckk." He literally was sucking on my bussy every so often causing a popping sound that was sending me to sex heaven. I started shaking my ass on his face as he came up for air and stated, "Ouu ride daddy face." He quickly joined me in bed and I climbed on his face spreaded my ass. I played with my nipples as he ate away. He is not going to need dinner at this route. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I gyrated on his face. I spun around leaned over his chest and dove my mouth down on that dick. I cant wait to ride this dick for dear life.

About 50 minutes later, he pulled out of my ass in doggy position and busted a nut that shot all the way down my spine. I felt some hit my neck hairs. I moaned, "Put it back in!" He slid the dick back in and climbed into bed as we spooned and his cum connected my back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me as I tossed the cover over us. He kissed my neck and then I turned my neck and kissed his lips.