Fantasy

Aaron had dreams about the beautiful maiden Aphmau, what marriage would be like, what the sex would be like. But he was a virgin, and he figured so was she. Aaron was desperate to talk to her, they didn't even need to speak, her presence was enough. As Aaron awoke from his fifth nap of the day, groggy and yet still hazy, he decided to ask his sister what he should do.

"You know mom and dad forbid you from having any intimate relationships." Melissa said as her hair was getting put into an updo. "They would kill you if they found out."

"They would never kill me if they never knew." Aaron smirked.

"Not that, the people, they would kill you if you snapped and-"

"Yes, Yes, I get it." Aaron sighed and squeezed his eyes together, "the last time I was in a relationship was an arranged marriage," Aaron paused, "until."

"Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't execute you, this is what we mean!"

"But I'm in love this time! I love her so much, I can't tell you how much it hurts when I'm away from her, when she smiles, the way she giggles, the way she looks."

"I get it! But we can't have you frolicking around with this..girl!"

"This family will be the death of me!" Aaron slammed the door shut and exited the castle, running around like a lost child in the market place, looking for his Luna. He swung his head everywhere, everyone pointing at him, girls screaming trying to hold him. He pushed and pushed past the people until he saw his beauty, the girl stood in another gown, this time the fabric glistened in the light. Her hands caressed a fresh orange as she stared up at him with her beautiful sparkling caramel eyes. Every time he saw her, it was like he was getting struck with love.

"Hi." She softly spoke as the yelling crowd drowned out.

"Hi." He grinned in awe. He then suddenly
remembered something, his sister was going on a picnic with her boyfriend, that explains the fancy get up she was shoving her self in earlier this morning. "Picnic." Aaron blurted out. Aphmau shyly smirked. "I would like to take you on a picnic, in the forest. That is! If you have time." Aaron fumbled with his fingers and smiled awkwardly as the beautiful maiden giggled.

"I'd love to." She giggled. Aaron has the look of surprised pastured on his face.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." She smiled.

"Wow, um, okay! Tomorrow at noon, maybe?"

"That sounds wonderful," Aphmau giggled again, "see you then." Aaron stood there, still messing with his hands.

"See you then." He mumbled as the girl wandered off into the market, disappearing.