"ugh .. this is why I hate my fucking life .. see you Jimin" he said before hanging up.

A while after, Namjoon and Jimin were at the hospital. With the help of the younger, Namjoon was able to explain what happened to the nurse whom obviously was holding back a laugh and Namjoon just wanted to hide in Madagascar at this point.

Meanwhile Yoongi was in Starbucks, sitting awkwardly there waiting for a grey haired male to finally show up but he never did.

It was 1:20 already and the older was growing impatient

"How dare he ditch me..." he mumbled under his breath before looking at his phone, debating whether to text him or not.

He ended up grabbing it and opening his chat with Jimin, typing and deleting many times before finally sending a text.

Yoongi :
Not to be desperate or anything, but where tf are you ?

Jimin had just helped Joon finally go in and get settled with the doctor to examine him when his phone buzzed.

He went outside and took out his phone, the moment the name popped up and his brain managed to read the first letter, it hit him like a bus.

His date with yoongi.

Jimin frantically unlocked his phone his entire body going into a state of panic as he ran towards the exit.

Jimin:
TOOKNS SGOSSKSGJS

Jimin:
OHMYFIDD UM SO SORRY I EFORGEOT

Jimin:
NO I DIFNT FOEGRT IM AT THE HODPITAL

Yoongi :
What ?

Yoongi :
W

hat hospital

Yoongi :
Jimin what happened wtf

He was running so fast, without looking that he hit the door in front of him and fell back on his ass...hard.
“OW! FUCK!” he held his face, rubbing his nose and holding back tears. “Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..”

A nurse ran to him and held him up "Are you okay sir?.. oh my god Park Jimin ????" She squealed.

"What? Park Jimin is here??" He heard around as people started looking at him , some screaming while others are shushing them because they're in a goddamn hospital.

Jimin took the nurse's hand and stood up, placing a finger on her lips, shushing her quickly.

“Shshhshhshshsh I can't be found! You need to hide me!!” He turned from the people and went with the woman who happily took him to an empty room to hide.

Yoongi :
Jimin ?

The second the door closed, Jimin pulled out his phone.

Jimin:
The closest one to the company, where we took Kookie when he hurt his ankle..

Jimin:
I’m so sorry...

As soon as Yoongi read the last text he stood up from his seat and ran out trying to find a taxi.

He looked around to spot no other than his boss Mr. Bang getting in his car.

He couldn't miss this chance so he ran to him and got in the car with him, getting a weird look from his boss
"Oh .. Yoongi? " He said confused.

"Take me to the Hospital now " Yoongi said out of breath

"What? Are you hurt? What happened?? " he started the car, panicking.

"Just hurry the fuck up, stop wasting my time." he snapped at him and regretted it immediately.

"Oh? " Mr. Bang said.

"I'll treat you to dinner... Please forget what I just said." Yoongi said quietly bowing in his seat.

"That's what I thought too." he heard him mumble.

10 minutes later they were at the hospital and Yoongi ran out of the car, leaving the door wide open, gaining some loud curses from his boss.

"Which room is Park jimin staying in please?" he asked the receptionist.

She looked through the computer then back at Yoongi "Sir we have no one with that name." she replied with an apologetic look.

"Wait what.. check again."

"Hm..still nothing." she said after doing what she was asked to do.

Yoongi shrugged and grabbed his phone.

Yoongi :
Where . Tf . Are . You?

Jimin was holding a small conversation with the nurse who happened to be a fan when Yoongi finally texted him again. “Oh what room are we in by the way?” He asked the young woman before texting yoongi with the answer.

Jimin:
Second floor, room 33

Jimin:
WAIT YOU’RE HERE?

His panic returned as he opened the front camera on his phone to fix his hair “Shit Shit Shit Shit-“

"You're sure you work here? " Yoongi told the receptionist, giving her a look before running to the elevator.

He opened the door as soon as he arrived to the desired room and looked at Jimin from head to toe, not noticing any visible injures.
"What happened..? " He asked walking closer.

Jimin dropped his phone and realised he was staring at the man who entered the room.

“Y-yoongi you’re..” he stood up, fixing his shirt. “Uh well..Namjoon hyung got his dick stuck in a thing with superglue so I had to drive him here...embarrassment and stuff you know..”

Yoongi stared blankly at Jimin before voicing out "Wait what .. "

___________________

I hope you enjoyed, we stayed up so late yesterday making this but we finally were able to update now :")
Love yallllll 💜💜💜💜💜