Joonie uwu :
MY DICK

Jimin:
...

Jimin:
Uh..

Jimin:
Jerk it off?

Joonie uwu :
Bro iw as

Joonie uwu
CAN U JUST COM OVER ?

Joonie uwu :
This is so embarrassing

Jimin was beyond confused and he finally hit the call button, waiting for namjoon to answer.

The first thing he heard when the other picked up was a loud groan followed by a "It hurts fuck" which made him mumble softly "hyung are you okay? "

The older took a deep breath before responding. "It's stuck jimin.. ah .. ugh .. my dick is fucking stuck i hate my life and i hate having a dick."

Jimin connected his phone to Bluetooth and started driving towards Namjoon's house. “Hyung.. slow down, talk to me, I’m on my way right now. What do you mean it’s stuck? Where is it stuck?”

"You know I was playing on my computer .. S-.. Sims- "

"Oh god not that again " Jimin face palmed himself and shook his head.

"Listen I love that game okay" he said followed by a hiss "So yeah my sims started .. yeah I .. well you know that woohoo option.." he mumbled.

"The fuck is that? " Jimin asked, genuinely confused.

"When my sims fuck .. " Namjoon sighed when he heard the other hold back a laugh.

"So yeah I ended up hard .. and like I just got this ..ugh .. Fleshlight and lube lately so I ..you know.. " he was too embarrassed to continue.

"Yeah yeah and then? "

"Hmm after few thrusts .. i could barely get my dick out .. It was squeezing me in and i was like woah.. this feels good and I did good buying this ... But then i couldn't get it out anymore ... "

"Wait what the fuck how " the younger asked.

"Turns out the lube I grabbed from my drawer was fucking ... Superglue .. " Namjoon said quietly.

Jimin was quiet for a solid 15 seconds, debating whether or not to laugh his ass off or be there for his friend.

“Hyung... I love you .. but... that’s... sims.. superglue..” he was holding back with every ounce of strength he had. “Why the fuck didn’t you call an ambulance?! Or go to the hospital?? How long have you been like that?!”

"It's been like 30 minutes .. and i contacted everyone i know but only you answered " he took once again a deep breath.

"There's no fucking way i would've called an ambulance .. you're a close friend and I'm sweating my ass off telling you this .. how would I feel about nurses I never met."

Jimin sighed deeply “Hyung as touched as I am by that, I can’t get your superglued dick outta that thing, so you’re going to have to tell the nurses when we get to the hospital.”
He continued after hearing his friend's worried sigh “I’m only 5 minutes away now so just... put your shoes on and ...some loose.. pants ....”