Chapter 1 : The wrong ending?

Frisk POV

Finally... I managed to keep my promise. Finally... We get our happy ending.

"This...is pretty... Thank you my child." Said Toriel. I smiled and hugged her. Sans pat my head. "Sure, Kiddo. You make a good job. You give us some Sansational feeling here."

I laughed when I heard his pun. "GOD, SANS! STOP RUINING MY HAPPY MOMENT!" shouted Papyrus in terror. "Oh, come on bro. It just some Skelepun~" said him again.

"Oh, god... I can feel my soul is dying..." Sighed Papyrus. Undyne hugged Papyrus from back. "Ow. Come on, Papyrus! We still have a lot of training!!!" Shouted her excitedly. "Wowie! I'm the great Papyrus will show you the true Royal  Guard! Nyeh hehehe!"

All them went to the barrier. I still enjoy the sunset... I have decided. I will stay at the underground.

"Guys! Wait up-"

Bzzz...

Wait... w-what just...
              Bzzzz....

"K-kiddo-" Sans ! HELP! Everything went blurry. I-Its glitch!

Bzzz... Red code.

W-what? What Is this?! Someone! Please help me!

H.E.L.P.

ERROR.ERROR.

TIMELINE ONE. ERASE.

CREATE TIMELINE TWO.

•••

"H-hey. Are you okay? Miss?" Ugh... My head. I opened my eyes slowly. There is a green mob hair anime guy standing in in front of me?! Anime is real and-

"W-here am I?" I looked around. This is weird. This is not the Snowdin or Hot lands. That guy still looking at me confusely. "Urm... Are you lose?" I stared at him. He looked innocent and cute.

He gave me a hand and help me to get up. " I'm sorry. I don't actually know where am I... " I said to him. "Oh. If you need a place to stay, you can live with me. My mom love guest." How kind...

"Thank you. What is your name?" I asked him again. He blushed slightly. "I-izuku M-Midoriya!" Said him. I smiled at him.

*You are filled with determination*

"Izuku?! So anime! I'm Frisk. Let's be a very good friend!!!" I said while holding his hand with smile.

He mumbled in embarrassment. Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind. "Hey, guys. Look, Deku had a girlfriend~" I turned around. They look just like a bully...

"Who is that?" I asked Izuku. Izuku looked down. "My... classmate. They always pick on me because I'm quirkless" Quirkless? What type of word is that? Is it Papyrus Spaghetti?

"What is Quirk?" I asked him. He looked shocked. "You don't know?!" Asked him. I nodded my head. "It's was something that everyone had. Just like that boy. He had a power of dragon. That's why he have wings." Explain Izuku.

I nodded my head. So... Am have a quirk too? Since this timeline is new for me. Again, Izuku classmate suddenly throw a rock to Izuku. I jumped slightly.

"Hey, miss. How about you leave that Quirkless boy? You can have us. Beside, you are pretty stunning~" said a boy with a horn. Ew, no.

"Eheh... I'm not interested. Izuku Midoriya is the best one. So, leave us alone." I said to them. They looked pissed at me. "What are you saying?! You want to die, Bitch?!" Ouch. That's hurt.

Even Sans never call me a bitch. Except for megalomaniac. That boy suddenly blew a fire breath to Izuku. I was shocked so without thinking, I prevent the attack with my body. Izuku eyes was widen. "Frisk! Y-you don't have to protect me!"

*Stay determine*

My skin feel sore. My hand was hurt like hell. But not as hurt as Sans Gaster Blaster. I gave them a creepy grinned like what Chara always do.

"Is that only thing you can do? You know what? Boi, burn in hell!!!" I shouted to them. Wow... I'm totally pissed. They ran away. Izuku stared at me.

"F-frisk? Your hand is seriously injured." Said him. I looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry . I always feel this kind of attack. So it's not hurt so much." I replied him.

I opened my inventory.*like in the game*

And ate some nice cream. Just for heal my injury. "Wow! What was that?" Asked Izuku. I looked at him. "Nice cream. Want some? Here." I gave him. He was blushing.

"Thank you, Frisk... I never had a good friend before.. I have one...a childhood friend but he seem to hate me." Said him. Is anime always love to have this kind of plot?

"So... It's mean that I was your first best friend?!" I said to him. He nodded slightly. I hugged him. "Let's be a best bud, Izu-Izu...Izu-chan! " That what anime always said.

He blushed more darker than before. "L-lets...Frisk-san..." Replied him. I walked together with him until we arrived to his house.

"Mom,I'm home and I brought a guest." Shouted him. Than, a cute looking middle age woman came out from her room. She stared at me. They bow if they met someone new right?

I bow to her and greet her. "Good evening, ma'am .My name is Frisk. I'm Izu-chan very best friend and it's nice to meet a purest mom ever in the world." I said to her.

"She stared at me and started to cry. Am I saying to much? She jumped and hugged me." Izukuuuuuu! I'm so proud. Your friend is so adorable and kind! Frisk-chan, be our family." Said her, making me laugh.

"M-mom! That's not the reason why I brought her here! She don't have a place to stay so I hope you can understand." Said Izuku, being a blushing mess.

"Oh, how poor... Okay. You can stay with us. My name is Inko Midoriya."said her. "Can I call you Mom?" I asked her. Izuku blushed madly while his mom nodded her head like hell.

"Of course!!! Even You want to call Izuku sweetheart, I don't care!" "Mom!" I giggled and hugged her. "Thank you, mom." She smiled and hugged back.

"So... Where she going to sleep, mom?" Asked Izuku while walking to his room. "With you of course. What do you think?" Said mom. I looked at Izuku.

"I'm okay. Is Izuku okay?" I said. "B-but... You a girl." Said him. I swing my hand to the air. "Pfftt, Izu-chan. It's not like we are going to make a baby." I said to him. He just blushed and nodded.

"So, Frisk. How about you go and take a bath? You still need to go to school." Said mom. I nodded. "Thank you mom."she nodded.

I walked to the upstairs. Mom said that Izu-chan room have a name plate. "Oh, there it is." I said. "Frisk! Bathroom is ready. " Shouted Mom. "Okay, mom!!!" I shouted back.

I ran to the bathroom and ready to take a bath.

A few moments later~

"Wow. This is nice..." I sighed in relief. I brushed my body and washed it. I wrapped my body with a towel that Miss Inko A.K.A mom gave me.

When I was about to wear a clothes that has been prepared. Suddenly someone walked in.

"Yes, mom. I understand." Said Izuku. W-wait, Izu-chan! I'm still here!!! He turned around and was shocked. I stared at him. Hmm... He really never saw girl in shower. Nah. I'm not going to mad at him.

"Izu-chan? Are you want to change together with me?" I asked him. He ran out while yelling I'm sorry. I just laughed. "Man. I'm not completely naked. Why he need to run like that?"

I wore the clothes that mom gave me and walked out from the bathroom. Izuku walked in while closing his face. He is funny. Anime guys is cute. "Mom! What are you doing?" I walked to the kitchen.

"Frisk! I'm just making a dinner." Said her, blushing. "Mom? Why are you blushing?" I asked her. She just shook her head.

"Ah. Grandchild!" I shouted at her, making her blushed madly. I smiled. "Mom. We still need to study and I just met you guys so, it still to soon. But I'm not saying that it impossible!" I said to her and wink my eyes.

"Oww, Frisk. I'm so lucky to have known you." Said her. I nodded. "Me too." Even though... I miss Toriel and Sans...