Part 43

KJ : -pulls away- Aw Erica I—
Erica : No i'm sorry.. I shldnt have did that.. i know you're not attracted to me or whatever
KJ : What? I'm hella attracted to you...It's not that, It's just.. I met someone..
Erica : -Looks at him- What fr? Why haven't you told me abt her ?
KJ : Well because she's a he first of all -laughs- But I met him off campus.
Erica : Ohhhh... so you're really.. hmm ok ok... tell me about him? how did yall meet?
Kj : Welllll it's like one of them love movies, my car was fuckin up & i had to stop on the side of the road & he pulled up behind me, got out tryna help. He still dnt know that i knew how to fix my own shit, but he fine so i played dumb.
Erica : -Laughs- Annoyingggg
Kj : -pulling up a picture of them- This is him
Erica : ooo very fine !
Kj : Mhm his name is Dontello. He don't stay out here though, he live in Cali. I guess he out here for his friend babyshower or somethin.
Erica : Damn so how yall gone work?
Kj : Ima make it work ok cause after he fixed my car he fucked me in it.. and i'll move to Cali for that dick.
Erica : Ok TMI -laughs-
Kj : My bad, i'm just saying.
Erica : Well , as long as your happy
Kj : you gonna be ok?
Erica : yep
Kj : -hugs her again- I'll see you at the game.. -gets up, opens the door-
Imani : -standing there with a bandage on her arm-
Kj : Mm. -walks pass-
Imani : Can i come in or?
Erica : Sure.
Imani : -walks in closing the door- I still can't believe you hang out with his ass.
Erica : He's been a better friend than you could EVER be.
Imani : Erica, i'm sorry ok.. i never intended to hurt you, or Will..
Erica : Will?? What does he have to do with it?? You always bring him up in your attempt to apologize to me.. it's almost like— -looks at her- ...
Imani : What?
Erica : It's because of him isn't it?? All the shit you've been pulling.. was it to get closer to him?? Was our friendship even genuine??? When we were younger...that night you snuck back into my bedroom... you did something with him.. didn't you!??