Shit! I don't have one!

I sigh and jumped through the rooftops of South Park. To be honest, I was a bit bummed. I walked into the entrance of HQ. "Hey everyone!-" I be greeted with a great welcoming hug from Jess. I noticed everyone had a cristmas hat. "Hey there my little explorer!" I hug back and carry her. She's small enough to sit on my shoulders. I held on tight to her legs. She was wearing a cristmas hat and had a small candy cane in her mouth. "Here Shadow!" Raven gave me a cristmas hat. I take the fluffy hat. "Thanks! I don't have one at home!" I put down Jess first before I accidentally drop her without holding her and slid it on. I sigh out of relief and cristmas coldness saved this bummed heart. "Hey mommy! Do you want a candy cane?" I always smile stupidly when she calls me mommy. "Yes please!" She brings out a candy cane from the bowl of candy canes on our coffee table. "Thank you Jess!" She even opened it for me and put it in my mouth but she almost choked me.

Jess I know your trying to help me and I really appreciate it but Jfc, you don't need to help me that hard-

"No problem!" She smiled from ear to ear. But I could never get mad at her, she's adorable.

"Hey Jess"
"Yes mommy?"
"What do you want for cristmas?"
"Hmmm, but first, do you mind if I ask you a question first?"
I chuckled "You just did, but sure, go on sweetheart."

"Mom, why don't we have a daddy?" I almost felt like I was gonna die when she asked that.

Should I tell her about Kyle? I mean, I'm not married-
(I forgot your age so your just 17 and in 9th grade)

"I...uhm..." I could see Raven and Boom trying to hold their laughs in. The only thing that could be heard is the nervous studders and snirks. "It's complicated hon, I never really decided and thought who I wanted to have for a dad..."
"I like Kenny! Can he be daddy?" My face turns red as my bow. "Like I-uh-said, it's complicated..." I covered my face a bit.

Oh god....

"Hmm, what about Jenesis? She's nice, funny, caring...She would be a great daddy!" Raven started blushing and laughing awkwardly. "Can she please be daddy????" Jess gave me her puppy dog eyes.

Ugh, how can I say no to that...

"Y-yeah- sure?" She yelled out a big yay and ran to hug Raven. "YOUR MY DADDY!!" I could tell Raven couldn't stop laughing from how stupid this is.

(It just reminded me of this episode 😂)

The alert went on. "ALERT, ALERT: DR.CHAOS'S MINIONS ARE GETTING BEAT UP" The robotic voice spoke. "Ohh!!!! Can I come! Can I come!" Jess put her arms up. "What?! No!-" "sure!" Me and Raven said.
"But what if she gets hurt?" I put my hands to my hips.
"You haven't spent any time with her recently! Just have some mother daughter bonding time!"
"Suuureee! And just let our child witness her first and last mission?!" We heard an ahem from Jess, who was already in my backpack. "Mom? The mission???" I sigh. "Fine, we're going." I zipped up the backpack to fit her head and hands sticking out. Then Raven put the backpack the opposite way of where your supposed to, on my stomach. Jess then turned around. "She looks so adorable!!" Raven and I left HQ. We dropped off at Tom's rhinoplasty and hanged off of a light post. Everyone looked at me and Raven. We could tell everyone could keep it in. I roll my eyes. Coon was the first to yell out his stupid laugh. "HAHAHA! JEEZ SHADOW, YOU DIDN'T NEED TO USE A BACKPACK! YOU LOOK FAT ENOUGH!" A little dagger flew down near Coon's head. "HEY! RAT BOY! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT!" Jess was raising her arm, dagger in hand, and pointed at the little rat. "YOUH LITTLE ASS-PHUCK! FIRST OFF, I'M A RACOON, AND SECOND OFF, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!" I could hear Jess growl.