Chapter Seventeen

I felt someone shaking my back lightly and can hear some giggling, the shaking stops for a few seconds then continues "Mommy wake up" I heard Ava stated from beside me "It's my birthday" she added sounding excited before she knew it I grabbed her and had her under me tickling her sides "Happy birthday baby" I told her while she giggled and laughed "Thank you mommy!" she giggled out "Good morning baby-girl" Tony greeted me as he walked over to my side and pecked my lips "Mmm good morning" I mumbled out making him chuckle then peck my lips one more time "Eww" Ava squealed out "Mommy, daddy stop" she added making us chuckle "Just wait till you meet your mate one day" I pointed out at her "I can" she mumbled out "Trust me baby, I thought the same thing but trust me it's completely different and I mean that in a good way" I told her then sat up "Give me a few minutes to get dressed then we can head down" I added getting out of bed "She's already dressed and had breakfast" Tony informed me making me confused "What time is it?" I asked him "It's 10:45 am" He responded "Why?" He asked me "Why didn't you wake me when you guys got up?" I asked him back "I did thought about it but you looked so cute while you were sleeping and Ava said we should let you sleep for a bit longer so we did" he shrugged out "We only got up at 10" he added "Yea mommy we all slept in today!" Ava chirped out while jumping up and down on my bed "Hey I don't be thinking so, sit on my bed properly or get off of it" I told her firmly "That is how we fall and break something" I added softly "Sorry momma" she apologized as she sat down on the bed "Just don't do it again alright?" I asked her "Alright, once you are dressed momma can we go see nana and start decorating for my party?" she asked me "Yes baby" I chuckled out then kissed her head.

I walked over to my bathroom and did my morning routine, go to the bathroom, wash my hands, brush my teeth and brush out my hair also putting on some eye liner and mascara. Once that was all done I exited my bathroom and went over to my closet closing one of the doors behind me to block me while I left the other one open so I could still hear them just in case.  I stripped out of my pjs and placed them in the laundry bin, I then grabbed a pair of my light blue jeans and slipped them on matching it with a black crop top showing off my shoulders and stomach. I slipped on my black ankle socks then put some studs in my second holes and some small hoops in my first holes I picked up my black choker and put it around my neck finishing off my look with my light blue jean jacket and pulling on my flat knee-high black boots. I walked out of my closet and both Tony and Ava were staring at me, "Mommy you look beautiful" Ava complimented me "Aww thank you baby" I smiled out at her as I walked over to my vanity and sprayed myself with my perfume
"You look...wow" Tony breathed out as I turned to face them making me blush "Thanks babe" I giggled "Alright you ready?" I asked Ava "Yes!" She squealed out as I opened the door and she ran out of the room "Ava no running in the house" I called out to her "Sorry momma just so exited" she responded as we headed to the stairs Tony closing my door "I know you are but still no running in the house okay" I told her "Okay momma" she giggled out as she reached for my hand then Tony's. "Momma?" I called out to my mom to hear where she is "Kitchen dear" she called back as we made our way to the kitchen
"There are my two beautiful girls and my handsome son-in law" My mom greeted us as we walked into the kitchen I can see my dad looking at my shirt not liking it "Dad don't start just because I have a child now doesn't mean I need to change how I look or dress" I pointed out at him, him putting his hands up "I didn't say anything" He stated "and I don't need to, now that you have your mate I know your protected 24/7" he added making me chuckle "How's the birthday girl?" My mom asked Ava "I'm excited for my party!" Ava squealed out "I bet you are and it's going to be starting shortly" my mom sang out making Ava squeal more "I asked mommy to sing at my party" Ava informed my mom making my mom look at me with a surprise look on her face "but she said she will see, right mommy?" she added looking up at me "Right baby" I sighed out hoping she would forget that "I heard that mommy is a really good singer" Ava continued as she walked over to sit with my dad "She is one of the best" My father told her "I wouldn't say one of the best" I added in sighing "Who are you kidding?" My mom scoffed out "You are one of the best baby" she added smiling at me "Why don't you sing anymore mommy?" Ava asked me making me tense up "I just don't baby but I did say I will think about it for you" I stated sighing at the end "I love you mommy" Ava smiled out at me "I love you too baby" I smiled back at her "So until your party starts, what do you want to do?" My dad asked Ava "I don't know" Ava mumbled out thinking "Want to go get some ice cream with papa?" He asked her with wide eyes Ava's eyes matching his "Yes oh please!" Ava responded then looked at me and Tony "Please mommy and daddy can I?" Ava asked us bouncing up and down "You stay in papa's sight at all times and if there is any problems you mind-link me" I pointed at her "You understand me baby?" I asked her "Yes momma I understand" she smiled out then ran over to hug me "Thank you momma" she added then hugged Tony before going back over to my dad "Don't worry Princess I got her" my dad stated to me "I know dad" I smiled out at him but still weary on her leaving my sight.