The Strongest Man... and Woman?

Начните с самого начала

"So he wants to kill the kid and take you?" I nodded at Saitama and he walked off before seeing the crab monster walk toward us.

"I found you!" I screamed in horror as the crab was about to kill Allen, until Saitama moved him out of the way. "Huh!"

"Kid, he's after you! Go with (Y/n) and get out of here! Don't worry about me. Just go!"

"But... my soccer ball..."

"Your ball?!" The Crab popped Dian's ball.

"Hey, what's the big idea? Don't tell me you're gonna protect that stinking brat!" Crablante yelled at Saitama.

"Come on, you're gonna kill him over some harmless prank? Think about this!" Saitama tried reasoning with the crab.

"I've already mutilated lots of people. Whoever makes fun of the way I look pays the price. No exceptions." I paled thinking about all of the people he's already killed after he turned into this. "By the way, that brat drew nipples on my body. With a permanent marker! Look at these claws! I can't even use a towel to wipe it off! Get in my way, and I'll make sure you never go job hunting again!" I was done with it. I stood in front of the crab and bowed deeply.

"I'm very sorry about his behavior, I've already told his parents and they're on their way. Please forgive me for not watching over him enough!" I heard the crab laugh, and without time to react, he held me in one of his claws.

"Hehehe, you don't have to apologize for that brat, I've decided to make you my wife." I cried softly mouthing the words help me to Saitama. Saitama started to laugh which made me blush immensely. God, he is so hot.

"It just came to me. You look exactly like a villain from this anime I used to watch!" Still blushing from Saitama's laugh and sexy face, it faded as I watched him get hit by the crab. I cried again feeling so weak from blushing at his laugh.

"S-Saitama! Please get up!" I screamed crying as the crab pulled his attention to me.

"So you're his girlfriend..." I screamed in terror as he smiled at my helpless face. He then lifted his claw ready to attack Allen which only made me scream louder. "Die." He was about to hit him until Saitama threw some debris at the crab.

"Hold it right there. In this age of declining birth rates, I can't just let you kill a kid. Let alone take my girlfriend right in front of me. You know what? When I was little boy, I wanted to be a hero. Not a businessman, but a hero who could send villains like you flying with one punch. Screw looking for a job! Bring it on!" I blushed again looking at his determined face.

"Some hero you are! Stay right here while I destroy him." The crab put me down and I scooped Allen up away from the fight as the crab lifted his claw again to strike Saitama. "You're pathetic!" I cheered Saitama on quietly as he was getting beaten up. "You don't stand a chance against me. Your life ends... now!" Saitama jumped up as the crab hit the ground and used his tie to wrap it around the crab's eye and pull. He pulled so hard everything with the eye came out and killed him.

Overcome with happiness, I walked over and kissed him, calming him down a little after seeing the fire burning in his brown eyes looking straight into my (e/c) ones. "Thanks for saving me Saitama."

Flashback end

Has it really been 3 years? After that happened, Saitama trained so hard he went bald and I got injected with something that gave me powers after getting kidnapped. "Do you want crab for dinner Saitama?" I asked him as he eyed the crab that was on sale.

"Yeah." He put it in the basket and we went to checkout.

"482 yen, please." I was waiting with the rest of the Groceries, when I felt a giant monster going towards city B.

"Saitama, let me pay." I gave her exact change and flew back to the house. After putting the food away, I met Saitama on the giant's shoulder, looking at all of the destruction it made. "I'll check for survivors Saitama. Kick his ass and tell him to put on some damn pants." I flew down to help people until I saw Saitama being thrown into the ground. "Saitama stop letting him throw you around like a ragdoll." I then went back to helping people until Saitama punched him, but he was falling towards City B. Before he could crush it, I flew up and kicked him back onto his destruction.

"N-Nice job (Y/n)!" I heard him yell as I caught him and flew back home.

"You could've punched him in another direction you know."

"S-Sorry about that." I saw him smile for the first time in a long time which made me smile back. "Anyways we need to go back to the store. I wanted to buy more stuff to put with the crab."

"Ok." After spending more time in the supermarket, we walked out and noticed it was already sunset. We walked back to see a cat and Saitama walked over to pet it. His feelings are getting farther away, but he still has feelings for me right? I questioned it not seeing the car monster talking to Saitama and he punched it, which brought me back. "Aww Saitama you broke the eggs!"

"Guess we're having eggs over rice tonight instead." Once we got back home, I made dinner while Saitama washed his gloves and took a bath. We watched a little TV and as I cleaned up and got ready for bed, Saitama went to bed before me. I smiled at his sleeping face before heading to bed too, not knowing the dream I'll have.

Dream

I was walking home by myself when I got kidnapped. Once I woke up, I immediately noticed I was tied up on a table next to a syringe filled with some yellowish-green substance. I look over to the doorway to see a man with a crazy smile. "So you're awake... be a good subject and sit still for me, would you?"

I tried to get out of the rope, but he already injected the syringe into me making me scream out in agony. I then lost consciousness again and woke up in front of a crying Saitama crushing me in a bear hug.

Dream end

I woke up in a cold sweat and got up hearing some monsters outside the house. As soon as I got outside though, I saw Saitama jump outside of the window and kick the King straight in the head. "All right, bring it on!" He yelled which made me blush from his determined face. Before he could fight them though, they crawled back under and left a white flag that said, "Sorry about that".

"Let me guess, you had a dream of me getting kidnapped by them and you got that burning sensation in your heart again?" Judging by his shocked face, I hit the nail right on the head. "Let's go back inside to have some waffles for breakfast."

"You know me so well!" I laughed at his nature of being childish for waffles and we went back inside.