Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)

Start from the beginning

“World peace will never happen, equality will never happen.” Ashton said grabbing a towel for me and him. “Because there’s always that one person that thinks it’s overrated, and that person can be one convincing asshole that turns everything upside down. It’s impossible.” I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower and sat on the bed, waiting to be blindfolded. 

“That’s not our problem.” I said. “I’m fine as long as I’m happy.”

“And you’re happy here with me, so we’ll keep it that way.” Ashton said. “We’ll protect you.” I laughed and got up. 

“Where are we going?” I asked looking through my lingerie. 

“Somewhere dressy, yet fun.” Ashton said smiling. “I’ll pick it out for you. I’m the only one who’s gonna see you in it.” 

“Of course.” I said and got the blindfold. “Might as well do this now so I don’t fight you when you try to put it on later.”

“You’d really try to fight me?” he asked amused. I shrugged and went into the bathroom to get my body lotion, perfume, and deodorant. I handed Ashton the blindfold and turned around so he could put it on. Once it as on he guided me to the bed. “Sometimes I can’t understand why you do the things you do.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” I asked as I carefully sat down. 

“Both.” he said. I heard him open something then I smelled the lovely fragrance of my body lotion. I held back a smile.

“I know where this is going.” I said as I felt him lift my leg up. He began lathering the lotion on my skin gently, caressing it in the process. “Now how many times have you run your hands all over my body?”

“Many.” he said. “You provoke it.”

“I never said I didn’t like it when you touched me.” I said as he worked his way up to my thigh. 

“Why do I feel like you made me sound like a sexual predator?” Ashton asked. I laughed.

“There’s only a small age gap.” I said. 

“Of four years.” Ashton tagged on caressing my inner thigh, causing me to gasp, he chuckled. “I knew that was coming.” I didn’t say anything I just felt a blush creep on my cheeks and let him continue, I knew it was happen again on the other leg. 

“Have you ever considered being a masseuse?” I asked as he moved on to my other leg. 

“For what?” he asked. 

“Because you’re good at this.” I said. “It feels really, really nice.” 

“Myra, you’re blindfolded, with your mate dressing you like you’re some sort of fragile doll.” Ashton said. “If this were a job, I’d only do it for you.”

“Not fond of dressing women?” I asked amused.

“I don’t know if you noticed, but I hardly wear any clothes in my own house.” Ashton said that had me laughing, he laughed a bit and continued up my leg. “Why do you think you’ve seen me naked so many times?”

“I thought it was because you wanted me to.” I said. 

“It’s because I like not wearing clothes.” Ashton said. “I only wear them when I have to—like for work, or if I’m going out somewhere with you.” 

“Accustomed to the wild, my friend.” I said. 

“That I am.” he said and lathered the rest of my body in lotion.