Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)

Start from the beginning

“But you’re so fun with it on.” he said inching closer, I felt my heart rate pick up. This was killing me—I couldn’t tell how close he was or what he was going to do because I couldn’t see his face. “You can keep it on.” 

“Don’t tease me like this.” I whined. He laughed.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t. So I won’t.” he said and the next feeling I felt was his lips on mine, I responded by kissing him back. 

“Take the blindfold off.” I breathed as he kissed my neck. I felt him loosening the ties then the blindfold was off. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering above me a thoughtful expression on his face. “We should take that shower, and get to our next destination.” 

“Taking a shower with you won’t stop me from kissing you.” he said and rolled over on his back. I rolled on top of him straddling his hips.

“I just want to see you naked.” I grinned and pecked him then got off as I was walking away he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. 

“You’re not leaving without me.” he said laughing. 

“Help me out my bathing suit.” I said as he let go of me, he untied my the strings to my bathing suit and I took it off, I shrugged out the bottom piece and tossed them somewhere in the room, I walked into the bathroom to get the water ready while Ashton was getting undressed. Once the water was pretty much boiling hot I got in, Ashton was right behind me. “Took you long enough.” I said wetting my sponge and putting shower gel on it. Ashton took the sponge from me and lathered it up.

“I was thinking, and I didn’t take long.” he said and began washing me. I grinned and turned around to him.

“What were you thinking about?” I asked as he picked up my leg.

“Oh, you are flexible.” he said with a devious look on his face. I rolled my eyes. “I was just going out on a limb.”

“Well that limb was right.” I said and began washing my hair. “But I’m not doing anything crazy.”

“You don’t have to.” Ashton said. “I don’t need you to be flexible to be satisfied with you.”

“No man actually needs a flexible woman, just a woman who can open her legs and close her mouth.” I said washing the shampoo out my hair, Ashton laughed. 

“That’s not true.” he said. “A man needs a woman who’ll support him, you know the saying ‘a woman is a man’s ear’?”

“I’ve heard it a few times.” I said. 

“Well sometimes we’re uncertain of things, a woman can help with us with decisions. A man can’t live without a woman—no matter what species they are.” Ashton said. I rinsed all the soap off my body and the conditioner out of my hair then began bathing Ashton.

“Then why do men constantly break our hearts and use us?” I asked running my hands all over his body as I washed him.

“Because we’re assholes.” Ash said. “Some of us are just afraid of showing emotions, so we don’t. But it’s not just men, Myra hon.”

“I know.” I said. “The thing is, women can only do it for so long before we actually fall in love.” I explained while he washed his hair. “Most women like to deny the fact that they can play guys like guys play girls but that’s either them in denial or them lying, because we have too many hormones to stay heartless. Men can do it because sometimes they really don’t care.”

“All of this is something we can’t prevent from happening.” Ashton said as he rinsed off. I shrugged and brushed my wet hair back. 

“That’s just as hard as asking for world peace.” I said. He chuckled and turned the water off.