Chapter 8 (PART A) - You did what ?!

Start from the beginning

Louis didn't look back , burying his head between his shoulder and replied shakily.

"Of course not Hazza." 

Harry eye browed his lover suspiciously.

''You don't seem really convinced babe.''

Louis sighed and dropped the DVD's he was holding back into place, the older lad walked to Harry's side and sat quietly. The curly-haired lad was worrying a bit for his friend's sake.

''Are you sure you are okay with all of this? We can take a break if you..''

Louis looked at him with widened eyes.

''No! Oh my god , no! It's not about that. I love you , I'm absolutely comfortable with our relationship , I swear.''

Harry beamed with a sight of relief in his eyes.

Louis continued.

''It's not really about the lads , I'm sure they'll understand..It's more about , well.''

''What?''

''When are we going to tell our families?''

Eek. Harry froze in his movement , his body became suddenly heavy and his mouth felt dry.

''I want to meet your family , you know. They seem lovely. And , I don't know. My family isn't exactly ...Do you think they'll be okay with us being romantically together?''

Harry looked at the ground and tried to speak , but it got out more as a messy stammer.

''I-um , I don't..''

Boom , boom , boom.

Harry startled at the three sharp knocks and sighed in relief. Saved by the bell. 

He planned on telling him his story one day , but he didn't feel quite ready yet. He wanted to move on , forget the past and start something new. He still managed to find some time to sneak out and visit his lifeless mother in the hospital , but that was it. He swore to himself to forget everything about his past activities and focus on him , Louis and their relationship.

He escaped Louis' inquisitive eyes and rushed to the front door. The door flew open and a he felt one strong arm pushing him in a manly hug. 

''Zayn, Li , Niall, come in!''

Zayn smirked as he ruffled Harry's curls with his fingers.

''Well , Harry , you look like you've settled down quite cosily in Louis' house. Greeting us like it's your own.''

The feathered-haired boy appeared behind Harry's form and smiled as he put a caring hand around the younger boy's waist.

''Because it is.''

Liam , Niall and Zayn eyed each other sneakily before hearing the irish voice cheekily request.

''Since when ?! We want every single detail , now. ''

Louis burst into laughter and Harry grinned , his cheeks going scarlet.

-*-

Settled around the little living room , the boys enjoyed their fuming pizza as they battled to choose the right movie to watch. 

''We should totally watch an action movie with lots of blood.'' Zayn tried , even if he had a complete opposite idea in his mind.

''Yeah , something like The Terminator , totally.'' Niall maintained , but he wasn't completely honest either. In fact , neither of the lads wanted to watch a real action movie on that night. They wanted something more relaxed, cute...like a romantic comedy, for instance.