Part 9- Something happened??

~*Jessica P.O.V*~

I woke up feeling grudgy and icky so I jumped up to take a bath for once. I started running the bath and put bubbles in. Once that was finished I jumped in and just sat there before cleaning myself. I got out and put on a plain pink dress on.

"Morning princess", Cam had walked in and came to hug me.

"Morning", I smiled with the corner of my mouth and pecked his lips.

"How you feeling? You wouldn't stop speaking in your sleep, I could hear you", he giggled at me. He had such an adorable laugh.

"Really??! What was I saying?", I gently pushed him and he pushed me back. We were having a play fight. God we are childish.

"Like, Oh my word Cameron is so hot!", I gave him a look and he smiled.

"You're joking!!", He nodded and I pushed him again. "Stuff you, you dork"

"I'm sorry I had too" He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I have to go to a photo shoot but I will be back at around 5pm okay?

"Okay." I smiled at him and he left to go get changed.

I walked into the kitchen to get pancakes we had left over. As I walked into the kitchen, Nash was sitting smiling at his phone.

"Morning Nash", He didn't budge or say a word but he was still smiling, "NASH!"

He jumped up and held his chest.

"What the hell Jess??"

"You didn't answer me the first time, why you smiling?"

"Oh, sorry, Alex texted me",  He smiled.

"Oh my, you really like her, don't you?"

"She is special", He looked down at his screen and smiled again. It wasn't those smiles that aren't real, It was a smile that could cure cancer. He was really happy for him, but I was also sad that he had found someone. I saw him growing up not liking girls and then on tv screens. He was like my brother and now I'm not the only girl in his life, it hurts. I brushed it off and ate my pancakes.  After I was finished I wasn't planning to do anything so I skyped Matt.

I pulled out my laptop and hit the blue S.

"Hiiiii!!"

"Hi Jess, Oh my word you're looking gorgeous today!!"

"Thank you, I didn't even try to look good", I giggled at myself.

"Hey, can you hear me??"

"Yeah I can, can you hear me ?"

"Yeah, sorry it sounds like you can't. Anyway My parents said it was okay to live there and Sky loves the idea!!"

"Awesome!! So when you gonna book your tickets??"

"That is gonna be a suprise", he winked at me, "Well I have to go though cause I'm going out to lunch with my fam. I love you and miss you loads Jess and I will tell Sky u said hi"

"Okay bye love you too"

The connection went dead.

I wonder when they are gonna come? I'm so happy!! We will be reunited, all 5 of us.

I got up and just sat on my phone creeping on twitter and instagram, doing nothing. Nash was out and Cam was still at the photo shoot. Oh my Word!! They have a ping pong table!! I ran upstairs and pulled the one side of the table down. I grabbed the bat and a ball and started hitting it against the table.

"1..2...3...4...5...6...7..-"

"Fuck", I mumbled under my breath.

I played for a while but got irritated cause I couldn't get past 44. So I stopped before I broke something.

I was walking down stairs when the door closed. Cam walked in shirtless. Holy shit he looked so good.

"Hello beautiful", He placed his backpack on the kitchen counter.

"Hi babe, How was the photo shoot?"

"It was so hot so I couldn't focus properly but other than that, awesome!"

"Good."

"So what have you been up to??"

"Agggg, played ping pong, Creeped on social media and yeah"

"You played ping pong without me?!", He ran up to me and tickled me.

"Stop! Stop!, I can't breatheee!!", I was laughing so much I felt like passing out. He stopped and looked at me, smiled, the kissed me.

"I love you", He said after pulling away from the tender kiss.

"I love you too"

We just stood there, staring into each other's eyes. It wasn't an akward silence, it was comfortable.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, kay?

"Sure, I will order Mc D's", He nodded and walked away.

I ordered our Mc D's and watched tv.

*Knock Knock*

Yes Pizza's here!

I opened the door and Nash was there, crying.

"Nash, hun what's wrong??"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving you on a cliff huh? Sorry lol. Also sorry it is short.

I apologize for not updating. I just hit like a down hill rush thing and  the other night I was crying and couldn't stop shaking and I has an anxiety attack and then the day after I cut cause I was sick and tired of everything and I didn't wanna be here and I hit tweet limit while Nash was following ppl so I was crying cause I had so much hope he was gonna follow but didn't. and then last night I had to help my best friend cause she misses me and she wanted to end her life. But anywayyyy all is good now and I'm feeling good and hope my best friend is too.  So yeah but the other days I didn't feel like writing cause depression gets to me...

Hope you enjoyed!!!♥

Twitter- @PineappleGrierr

Insta- @lants_wendy

Your girl..

~*Atlanta~*