Part 7- The Date

~*Jessica P.O.V*~

I woke up in a bad mood from yesterday and didn't feel like talking to anyone. I got up and went to the kitchen, I put some cereal into a bowl and took the milk out the fridge and poured it into the bowl. I started munching on the food and it tasted like heaven.

"Morning sunshine", Nash walked In and kissed my forehead and started making himself cereal.

"Morning", I mumbled it but said it loud enough so he could hear. "Why you in such a good mood?" I asked cause he couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh well I met this girl long time ago at a meet and greet and I got her twitter and I started following her and we've been chatting and well i'm going on a date with her today!"

He was smiling so big and I was really happy for him.

"Oh my word!! i'm so happy now...I told you the right time would come ! Have fun"

He kissed my forehead and went off to his date.

~*Nash P.O.V*~

I walked to Starbucks since that is where we had to meet. I waited for about 5 minutes since I was early when I saw her walking towards me. She had beautiful brown wavy hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes, she was wearing a cute flowery dress.

"Hi Alexandria! ", I hugged her and she hugged back and smiled.

"Hi oh my word, why would you text me, I mean there isn't anything special about me. You can call me Alex". I winked at her, grabbed her hand, walked her in and let her sit down and I took a seat opposite her.

"So tell me about yourself?"

She told me she was from London and lives in Cali now and she loved volleyball, loved chilling around, going to the beach, eating food and just really awesome stuff. I was chatting to her about Digifest when two crazy girls came up to me.

"OH MY GOSH, NASH GRIER, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I MEAN YOUR MY WORLD!! CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURES PLEASE!!" they both screamed, I did what I had to do and they left.

"Sorry about that.." I looked down and she touched my hand.

"It's okay I mean when I go to places where you are i'm shouted and screamed at for being in the way", She smiled but only at the one corner of her mouth, I think I really started to like her. We talked about random things, serious things and she was the only girl other than Jess that understood me. She wasn't like the other girls...she was ....different. We walked out and we stood by the road.

"Hey well I would like to see you again, umm...your really pretty and I like you...more than a friend", I fiddled with my fingers and looked down.

She pulled my head up and kissed my lips. I didn't resist and kissed back, she pulled away and I frowned.

"I like you too, I mean your really special" She winked at me then hugged me and gave me her number and walked away. I smiled and texted her.

Na$hty

Missing you already beautiful (;

Alex♥*

Missing you too babe♥*

I walked home and opened the door and Cam and Jess were cuddled on the couch sleeping. I woke them up since they wouldn't sleep at night.

~*Jessica P.O.V*~

I was awoken by a tapping of the shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Nash looking at me.

"What time is it?", I asked.