Part 8- Decisions

~*Jessica P.O.V*~

I woke up to Cam shutting and opening door and the tv blaring.

"Cammmm...stop switch the tv off", I , mumble. He came over to me and pressed his lips against mine, it felt so special I just wanted to make out with him right now. He pulled away and smiled.

"Good Morning Princess!"

I giggled, "Morning Handsome"

I got up and went straight for the shower. I cleaned and jumped out and put a towel around me. I put light makeup on and brushed my teeth. I walked out and Cam was biting his lip.

"Stop being so perverted!"

"It is just that perfect body of yours....Zayummmmm you donno what I could do with you", he winked at me and smiled and I giggled and shook my head.

"Can I have something to wear since I didn't bring comfy clothes", It was a sunday and we didn't plan on going anywhere. He threw me a his sweat pants from his merch and a top, I went into the bathroom and changed, I walked out and Cam was laughing.

"Whatttt..??" I said looking down at my shirt, it was really big so I started laughing with him.

We then went to the couch and just talked.

~*Nash P.O.V*~

I woke up and grabbed my phone and looked through my dm's

"I love you Nash, that is all I needed to say"

"Nash!! OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!"

One message caught my eye, it was from Alex.

"Hey Nash, it is Alex. I just wanted to say I'm feeling more than what I was feeling at our date..I like you a lot Nash and I just need to see you. I was about to start cutting when you called me...I love you Nash and your my lifesaver.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I texted her to come to my place and I got up. I showered and brushed my teeth and put on a white t-shirt, black jeans and black vans. I walked out to go eat something and Cam and Jess were Chatting on the couch.

"Morning!!" I shouted at them.

"Morning!!", they both said.

I had a fruit salad and as I finished the door bell rang.

"I'm coming!" , I ran to the door and opened it and Alex was there standing just so beautifully with a white crop top and denim shorts. I pressed my lips against hers and pulled away and we both smiled.

"Hey gorgeous! ", She giggled and smiled from ear to ear. She gave me a huge hug and I just wanted ber to be mine.

"Hey handsome, how are you doing"

"really good, I just missed you", I smiled and she smiled back. I let her in and I got orange juice for the both of us and we went to the balcony.

"So Alex,  I read your message you sent me and it touched my heart. She blushed and looked down. "and I feel the same way", She looked up at me and smiled, I couldn't help it so I kissed her. Our lips moved in sink and we both didn't wanna pull away.

"Heyy...oh sorry", I pulled away and Jess covered her eyes and walked away. I looked at Alex and smiled.

"So will you be mine?"

"Yes, oh my word but what will your fans say??"

"It's okay, they will understand"

~*Jessica P.O.V*~

After Cam and I had a chat i kissed him and decided to take a walk to think about things. I walked to the beach and kicked the sand and the water was splashing on my feet.

I don't wanna go back, i love it here.

Why don't you move here?

Cause I would miss Sky and Matt too much.

Give the a call and ask if they would like to move here?

I pulled out my phone and dialed Matt's number.

*Ring Ring Ring R-*

"HELLO JESS!!"

"HEY MATT, HOW ARE YOU?"

"Good thanks and yourself?"

"Good thanks..just thinking about things?!"

"About what???

"I don't wanna go back to London"

......

"Oh..so your not coming back"

"NO, of course not..I was wondering if you wanna move here with me, You and Sky , plus you will be closer to your family?"

"Yeahhh..maybe let me talk to Sky, I mean we can all be best friends like old times, It is a great idea i would Love it!!"

"Okay so call me when you made your decision, love you..bye!"

"love you too bye!"

I hung up and walked for about mile. I was really upset about Mark and i just wanted things back but he was a fucking dick to me so why should i care.

I walked home and felt really relaxed.

"Hey beautiful, how was your walk?"

"Good, Nice to be alone. Oh and I thought about it and I wanna live here and I asked Matt to come live here with Sky so we can reunite again!"

"Oh my word, are you serious!!! I'm so happy!!", Cam hugged me and kissed my forehead and Nash walked in.

"Hey.."

"Hey, where is Alex I forgot I wanted to speak to her"

"Oh she left like 5 minutes ago, you could go talk to her at her house?"

"No it is fine, I will catch up with her another day", I smiled and went to get Taco Bell since it is Amazing!!"

--

We ate our Taco's and I went to shower, I brushed my teeth and put on one of Cam's top that looked like a dress since it was so big. I then jumped in my bed and Cam came into my room to say goodnight.

"Good night Beautiful, I Love you"

"I Love you too", He kissed me and I shut my eyes.

Life is just so perfect right now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah... I have also been have thinking about my 'mark' and yeahhhhh so hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to smile(:

Vote and Comment 

Love you all so much.

~*Atlanta*~

      xxx