Part 10- Surprise??

~*Cameron P.O.V*~

I ran into the room and I could see a body in the distance lying on the floor.

"Jess!!"

"I'm here", she came running from behind a door and hugged me, crying into my shoulder.

I saw a guy on the floor, just laying there.

"Is that, Mark?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just, I dunno"

"It is okay, did he hurt you?"

"Yeah, he scratched me with his knife"

"Okay, ummm, go into my bathroom and wait there, i'm gonna call the police, what did you do to him?"

"I punched him, I used to do Karate"

"and you never told me that", I laughed and she walked into the bathroom and I pulled out my phone. After the police came and took him and we explained the story I went to the bathroom.

I pull out the first aid kit from the cupboard and pulled out some Dettol spray and cotton wool.

"Babe you don't have to do this, it isn't even that bad", she showed me her shoulder and it was bad and I guess she couldn't see it.

"You are hurt so I am helping you", I put the cotton with the spray already on and she winced in pain.

"Babeeeee", she started crying.

"Shhhh, shhhh just breathe, that means it is working", I kept dabbing and she kept whining. Once I was finished I went to lie on my bed with her. We were both lying on our backs looking at the ceiling.

"It hurts to know the one you love, doesn't love you back", she just said out of the blue.

"What are you talking about Jess?"

'I know what Mark felt like, it hurts Cam, knowing that the person you love will never love you back", she looked at me, "I remember 'cause before I dated Mark this other guy I dated loved me and I did too and I ended it and then i got over him and he probably did too and now we r best friends and I used to love him, like love him as a boyfriend, that was Matt..."

I looked at her, why didn't she tell me??

"But, why didn't you tell me??"

'We didn't wanna tell anyone", she looked back at the ceiling, " We kept it a secret but then someone found out and then everyone knew and I just didn't want more people to know..."

"Oh, okay then"

"So I know what Mark feels like, I had to get over Matt and I did, I love you Cam, I really do"

"I love you too", I rolled on top of her and kissed her passionately. Then we lay there falling asleep in each others arms.

~*Jessica P.O.V*~

It was about three in the morning when I woke up, I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to get some warm milk to help me fall asleep.

"Nash better not give me a heart attack", I mumbled under my breath.

Once I drank my warm milk I went to sleep back in Cams bed but I saw flashing lights out his window. As I looked outside I saw two people, one looked like a women and the other was a man. They were looking at me and 'cause it was dark I couldn't see what they were holding. Maybe it was a map, I don't know? They then walked into the building and the phone thingy ran, what do you call it, I don't know??

"He...he....hello?"

"Hi ma'am these two ppl said they know you and it is a surprise I don't know, must I send them up?"

"Yeah, umm sure"

We hung up and I stood at the door.

Who can that be, a suprise??

OH MY GOD, SUPRISE, SKY, MATT, OH MY WORD, IT IS THEM!!

I opened the front door and I screamed of excitement when I saw them walking to me, yes I screamed at 3 in the morning.

"SKY, MATT, OH MY WORD, SO SOON AHHHHH"

I hugged them both and walked them inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it sucked, lol.

Couldn't think of ideas, and it is 2am and I feel brain dead. agghhh but yeah, I am starting to feel a lil better so will definitely start getting back into my rountine of updating quicker!!I cried this whole day and I am so tired from that..so yeah sorry it sucked..

Twitter- It is now @PineappleGrierr ( 2 R's)

Insta- @lants_wendy

Yeah, smile!!*

Oh and I keep watching the Believe trailer over and over again and I get so emotionak so I cried 'cause I love him sooo much.

Sorry it is short !!

Your girl,

~*Atlanta*~

        ×××