❄2❄

The double doors of the shop swung open and a little bell tinkled. The foggy doors had an imprint of a hand.

"Do you have Takoyaki here?" Ayato's voice boomed through the shop. Even though he came to buy cakes, he still wanted to get his favorite food. Who knows, maybe some cute girl will come out, whom he can play with and then break her heart. He was the school's badboy after all. Unlike his idiot of an older brother, who picked anything that has two legs and wears a skirt. Ayato looked around the shop. It was a well decorated one. The left side of the shop had glass counters with beautiful displays of cakes, muffins and other sweets. The right side was filled with chairs and tables, which were again divided into three quarters - chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.

"I'm sorry Sir, Takoyaki are not he...re...BANG!" The door to the backside closed just as quickly as it opened. A red faced Yui stood behind the door, heart thumping loudly.

"Little kitty?" Yui shrieked as she felt a hand on her shoulder. "K-kou! You scared me!" She said,putting a hand on her heart. "What's wrong.....? Should I ask that?" He asked, a bit skeptical.

"Its him Kou! Ayato! I-im going home." Yui felt her back be pulled. "Let go!"

"No~pe."
"You can't avoid him all your life. He IS in your class,after all."
"Yuma! I can actually. I've avoided him before, actually we never even talked! I can survive."

"Yui."

Uh oh. All three siblings thought at the same time. That voice was not to be unheard. She nervously turned around. "Yes big brother?"

Ruki's left eye twitched as he pointed towards the door. Grudgingly, Yui obeyed.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Ayato would've almost fell out of the vanilla based chair he was sitting on, if not for the blonde infront. He groggily opened his eyes. "W-what?" The blonde asked him nervously.

Ayato squinted at her. She looked familiar. He'd seen her before...was she one of Laito's hoe? Kanato's babysitter? Or.... Was she from his school? Suddenly, his eyes widened. He jumped from his chair and shrieked.

"ITS YOU, THE COLD COFFEE GIRL!"

Embarrassed, Yui hit Ayato with her tray.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Ayato opened his eyes for the third time that morning. This time he was in a white room. He was laying down on a black couch and in front of him was a coffee table. He was in the backside of the shop.

"You are awake." Yui came in, handing him a steaming cup of coffee. Ayato eyed it warily.

"I'm currently having a bad experience with coffee,you see." He threw her a knowing look. Yui turned bright red and looked down.

"I-it was just an accident though..." She mumbled twiddling her thumb. Ayato noticed she was quite cute even though she lacked in the chest area. He smirked.

"Well well, you have a cute face. That certainly makes up for you chest, Pancake." Before Yui could retort, Yuma had walked in.

"You Sakamaki asshole better not try anything on her. She's not like the other girls." He warned. Ayato scoffed.

"Tch." He laid back down. "I don't go for falt chested girls." He eyed her up and down. She looked innocent. If Ayato wanted to play with her, he'd have quite a challenge.

"Oh would you look at the time. Yuma, we need to go work. You rest up, Ayato." She hurried away,dragging Yuma with her.

Ayato smirked and sat up. Oh how he liked challenges.