hugged to death

"Thank god that's over" you sighed, kicking off your shoes and dropping all of the bags you had been carrying around all day, nearly tripping over them as you shut the front door; your feet aching from all the walking you had done.

you had only gone out to do a bit of extra food shopping; you know the essentials, bread, milk, malteasers...

Then you got a call from Work asking you to cover for someone and being as socially awkward as you, you didnt want to just say no, besides it was only for a few hours. Then as you were walking back home you bumped into Louise (sprinkleofglitter) and Zoe( Zoella) and decided to get a Starbucks and hang out, it was really a good day but you were just exusted.

You trudged sleepily into the lounge, stopping at the threshold.

"Dan (y/n) is fine, your just overreacting!"

"But she's been gone for hours, she said she'd be half an hour max and your not the tiniest bit worried four hours later!" Dan exclaimed, pacing back and forth wearing his sweatpants and university hoodie, his fingers flying over the screen of his phone, probably texting.

Phil sat on the sofa, his mac book comfortablely on his lap while he munched on some dry cereal.

"What's wrong?" You questioned walking in so they could see you.

Dan practicly dived at you, wrapping his arms around you tightly, cutting off whatever else you were about to say also however your lungs.

"Uhhh-o-kay D-dan I can't breath!" You choke out waving your arms frantically.

You hear Phil's childish laugh from the sofa, obviously amused at you being hugged to death by his best friend.

Dan released you apologiseing sheepishly, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

"Dan thought you had been murdered because you were out so long" Phil said as the boys made eye contact, Dan giving Phil the evils.

"you wouldn't awnser your phone" dan reasoned as he showed you his phone and all the texts and phone calls he had made, all directed to you.

You hadn't heard it. Come to mention it, you hadn't heard your phone go off all day.

you took out your phone and pressed the power button. it was dead.

oops

"It must have died after Work called, I didn't have much battery when I left" you said plugging in your charger.

"I'm just glad your okay" dan sighed tugging you back into his warm embrace (due to your significant hight difference),

your head on his chest.

"you worry too much" you whispered.

"Shut up " he said jokingly just as quiet as you.

Now that you thought about it you wouldn't mind being hugged to death,  espesially if it was Dan.

-

this was for someone (can't remember their url) on my tumblr.

but I thought I would post it here.

enjoy ^-^

message me prompts