Horror Movies

I'm so sorry the requests are talking so long, I procrastinate...
so yeah enjoy ^-^

warnings: light swearing.
pairing: Dan/ (y/n)
-

You had slowly crept closer to him; now making yourself his own personal teddy bear, wrapping yourself around him cuddling him tighter, not even realising it. You're pretty much completely sitting on his lap now, leaning back to snuggle into his chest, Dan's duvet wrapping you both up comfortablely.

Phil had decided to put on a horror film, again.

To be honest you guess they both just didn't realise you were absolutely terrified of horror movies; you always would pretend to be busy with work or was just to tired and generally avoid them at all costs otherwise you wouldn't sleep for a year in fear of the zombie apocalypse...

but you couldn't be bothered to make up an excuse this time. 

What a fucking mistake.

"you okay?" Dan whispered eyes still glued to the TV.

You sighed a quiet 'yeah' into his shirt, trying to act normal, at least occasionally glancing at the tv ,but because of your perfect timing you looked at the screen just as someone's guts got pulled out. you whimpered in disgust but tried to hide it with a fake cough.

It obviously didn't work because dan giggled and held you tighter.

"are you scared?" he mocked you poking your nose playfully.

"shhhhh!" Phil said, munching on a bowl of popcorn, eyes glued to the tv obviously enjoying the movie.

You gave dan the evils, sticking your tounge out, but made no attempt to denie it.

He chuckled into his hand trying to muffle the sound.

After a few seconds of silence you heard a loud shriek of pain from the character on tv, making you grip tightly onto Dan's arm.

'god I'm a such a wimp' you thought bitterly.

"(y/n) do you want me to get phil to turn it off?" Dan questioned thoughtfully.

you shook your head no, not wanting to ruin it for them.

"What if i tell you when the scary bits are on, then you can look away"

you nodded into his chest, thankful for how nice he was being and that he'd already watched the movie.

-

Dan did as he said he would.  notifying you whenever it got really scary, letting you hide in the crook of his sensitive neck, wich made him shiver at contact.

'no more horror movies'  you thought, laughing at how scared you were as the movie ended. still wrapped up in each other as Phil put on something else that wasn't a horror due to both Dan and your requests.

at least you wouldn't have too many nightmares tonight...

-

sorry it's so short. I currently have writers block were everything turns out shit...

comment and vote for more ^ - ^

(not more shit ones though)