CHAPTER 8

CAN’S POV

Better do his job, my ass!! I distracted Ae for almost 10 minutes for nothing!!!

Wanna know why?? Its my very dear friend. I was taking a peek to check if he already put the letter but heck! The guy was much slower than a snail taking stroll! Gosh. He was timid and conscious that the farthest he reached was half a meter from Ae’s bike.

I am now beside my dear stupid friend while taking a glance at Ae who’s back on waiting for us again to show up. The sender of the letters.

“Now what should we do??” I asked at Pete who is keeping his guilty expression at me. I sharpened my eyes and eyed him. “I will smack you real hard if you keep on looking at me like that and I am not kidding.”

He just pouted and glanced at Ae again. “ohh.. when will he go home??”

“Yeahhh.. Thanks for someone. You are really an expert on giving me head aches.” I murmured. “But it’s okay.”

“really? Yey!”

“You just gave me a whole year of free lunch.”

“What?!?” I smirked when I saw his baffled and shocked face. Serves him right.. I am right in this situation. Right, guys?? Haha!

We keep on waiting and waiting but to no avail and I was getting impatient.

“Hey Pete, do you have a piece of paper?? Just a small one.”

“Huh?? Oh yeah I have one.” He gave me a piece of paper and I did my magic.

I wrote this. ‘hi, dearest Ae of my friend. How many hours do you plan on staying out there?? Can you please cooperate with us and be gone for a while? There is a vending machine that is not far from here. Maybe you wanted to drink something after all this time waiting and standing. Thank you. hoping for your kind consideration.’

“hey Can.. what do you think you will gonna do??” Pete seems so nervous as he already guessed what I am about to do.

I smirked and hushed him. “watch and learn.” I get a small rock from my reach and wrapped it with the piece of paper.

I estimate the distance of Ae from us and when I finally got my momentum, I threw it on Ae’s direction.
It hits Ae’s knee.

DIRECT HIT!!

“Ohh you hit my Ae’s poor knee!” Pete exclaimed with worries. I twitched my mouth and mocked his words.

“ehhh chhee chhe chue chue.”

Pete just pouted and turned his attention on Ae again. Me too.

Ae seems pretty startled. He picked up the paper and read it.. hahahaha! He frowned while reading and when he seems to finished reading. He looked around that makes us hide more.

Pete sneak a peek to see what Ae’s doing now. His eyes widened when Ae moves around, seeking for us.

“He’s looking for us!”

“Shit! Uh oh! Wrong move.”

“I think we better move now. Let’s just give the letter to him some other time.”

I nodded. “I think so too.”

We sneaked out and started to crawl to get out of here but a feet stopped on our way. We were stunned for a couple of second as we feel a chill run down to our spine. Pete and I looked at each other first and looked up to see who owns these pair of foot.

We both gulped.

T.I.N

“what are the two of you doing?” he said in flat tone.