CHAPTER 6

3RD PERSON’S POV

Pete was being so conscious ever since this morning and it doesn’t escape from Can’s eyes.

“Hey Pete. You okay?” he asked.

“Huh..huh? Ah yeah. Of course.”

Can looked at his friends weirdly. What the heck is wrong this angel in disguise beside him?

“Oh by the way. Can we give the letters a bit later today?” Can suddenly remembered that they have a practice later for soccer.

“what??”

“Yeah. I suddenly remembered that P’No specifically told me that I must attend. Don’t worry! I would just sneak out.”

Pete gulped. That’s not what he was worrying about though. The letter~~~

‘ohh please dear God,  Just let it slide this one time. Don’t let Ae khrub noticed anything!’

Pete let go of another sigh and Can put his both hand on his hip. “Spill it out Pete. Are you in a hurry to poop or anything??”

Pete looked At Can unbelievably. “Ohh.. you and your weird imagination!”

Can just smirked and touched his chin. “Well, that’s one of my charms.” Pete just laughed and shake his head.

“yeah. yeah.. yeah.. But let’s hurry now because our class is about to start!”

“Oh shit!! Yeah right!!”

AFTER A COUPLE of hours, Pete and Can finished their afternoon class. It was earlier though than their normal class since their professor only met them and gave them some term papers to do. Pete is now walking towards the parking lot while having a deep thought.

He was really nervous and worried about the letter. He didn’t know why but his guts telling him that something was going on.

Lost in his thought when he make a turn at IC building he didn’t saw a man who’s coming and ended up bumping the shoulder of the man.

“Oh! I am sorr-“

“well, well, well, my dear Ai’Pete. Why are you walking absent minded?”

Pete looked at the man he bumped into and he was shocked when he recognized the man’s face. It was P’Trump.

“P’Trump..” it looked like Trump has been waiting for Pete and intentionally bumped with him.

“looks like the car owner has arrived.” Trump smiled at Pete wickedly and put his hand on Pete’s shoulder.

“I am waiting for you Nong Pete. You have been avoiding my calls and not responding to my text.. I am upset honey.” He faked a sad face and his hand caressed Pete’s nape. “Where is my money huh??”

Pete gulped in fear. “I.. I won’t give you any money.”

“Ohh.  You may be forgotten. Since it’s been a while.. I still have the clip nong. And you made me very impatient that’s why.”

“If you don’t want your mother to see it, give me the money.”

Pete shake his head firmly. “No. I won’t give you the money.”

Trump seems he doesn’t like what Pete have said as he clicked with his tongue while looking at him with fierce eyes.

“ohhh. So what’s gonna happened?” Trump played with Pete’s hair. “If your mother knows that his only son is G.A.Y” trump smirked like a mad man.