Daddy Kink 02

•••

The class is already dismissed but still baekhyun is still—

"Baekhyun!" luhan shouted

"h-huh?.."

"gosh, you're spacing out the whole entire class" tao said and rolled his eyes

"I.. i'm just t-tir—"

"nah it's okay. but what the fuck is wrong with you baek?"

Baekhyun avoid eye contact with luhan and decided to change the topic. He notice that they're only three walking down the hallway.

"where's chen?"

"Oh, he said he went to your room to get somethi—"

"t-to my room?!" his eyes widened. Fuck kyungsoo is there. What If he sees him? He's going to think dirty about it.

Oh well, they made dirty things too.

Baekhyun ran and quickly press the elevator button. "faster.. faster.. aish" the elevator door opened and he went inside in. Luhan and tao manage to enter in before it closed.

"for r-real, what the fucking fuck is your fucking problem?" tao asked panting

"are you hiding something there baekhyun?"

"w-what the heck are you saying luhan? of course i have nothing in there!"

"Then why are we running like we're in a rush?"

"It's because—"

ting!

They got out the elevator and walks down the hallway to baekhyun's room. Baekhyun twisted the door knob and was glad that it was not locked.

"so why are you here soo?"

"i'm here for him"

They spotted two men talking. The one is chen and the other one is still unidentified because they're facing his back.

"Oh baek, you're here" chen said with a noticeable teasing smile

The man turned around.

A gaps.

From luhan and tao.

Luhan clears his throat and made his way to kyungsoo. He sat beside him and eyed baekhyun. "Why are you here soo?" He asked kyungsoo but he is looking at baekhyun with a smirk.

Fuck this life. Oh lord take me to the heaven— (a:n kyungsoo already took you there) fuck you shut up.

"I decided to move out from my parents house. Besides, I am old enough to walk on my own feet. And.. my school is a bit boring there in canada."

"Oh but I thought you're here for—"

"shut up chen" kyungsoo then glared at chen

"But why here in our school? Maybe because baekhyun is here...? Or nah?" tao asked.

Silence...

"Uhh.. I think.. we should go now" said chen. He pulled luhan and tao with him. "See you tomorrow baek!" Luhan shouted while waving his other hand.

The door closed.

Another silence envelopes the room.

"soo..?"

"Hmm?"

"N-nothing nevermind" baekhyun sighed and went to the bathroom to change clothes.

•••

The next day~

"Baek"

"Oh my fucking holy mother cow. You almost gave me a fucking heart attack dae!" Baekhyun whispered yelled. He's looking for something inside his locker, but when he closed it daehyun's face showed up making him jump from his spot.

Daehyun is baekhyun's ummm.. admirer.

"Can you come with me later? After class?" He asked baekhyun shyly.

Baekhyun chuckled. "And why?"

"Because... I want to treat you? There's a new opened restaurant I saw earlier so maybe.. we can..—"

"Pfft. Of course dae It's okay with me"

"Really? Oh god baekhyun, thank you!"

"Welcome. 6 pm? Is that okay with you?"

"Sure! Uhmm I need to go now! Byeee" He waved his hands while walking away.

Baekhyun smiled and shakes his head.

"Who's that?"

"Oh my fucking god who the hell—" he turned around and saw kyungsoo with wait... black aura..

"I'm asking you. Who's that?"

"U-uhhh.. daehyun.. he's.. friend of mine.." he said stuttering.

"Okay" kyungsoo shrugs and walks away.

"Weird..."

•••

*twiit* (is this a fucking bird wtf)

Baekhyun grabs his phone and read the message.

Daedae:

-baek I'm here outside.

replying...

-I'm coming!

He quickly fixed his hair and ready to go when—

"Where are you going?" kyungsoo suddenly asked him.

"Somewhere..?" he answered

"There's no such a place like that"

"Why are you asking me? Why do you care?"

"I don't fucking care. I'm just damn asking you."

"Well then, It's none of your business" and he opens the door and walked outside.

Weird... is all baekhyun could say.

He went inside the elevator and pressed the ground floor.

•••

Hi. Is all I can say! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA long time no post :< Sorry :< I'm just... super busyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm dealing with my BITCH friend. She's so inlove with mah jerk ex. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BITCH ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHY MY EX?