Prologue

"d-damn it. kyung––"

"shhh.. be a good boy and call me daddy, baby" he whispered huskily as he thrust hard and fast hitting the petite's prostrate dead on.

It was just a peaceful saturday night for baek, when his door loudly shut open revealing luhan, chen and tao.

His friends.

Oh.. the three idiots are here.

"Baek!" -chen

"BAEKKKKKKHYUNNNNNN!!!" -luhan

"yow baekhyun" -tao

"what do you want?" he said emotionless

"it's saturday night!!" the three of them both said.

"so?" baekhyun asked.

"clubbing.." tao answered with a shrug.

"damn. i'm tired from that stupid fucking exam. let me rest for a while" baekhyun groans.

"there's no such a thing like that." luhan said and pulled baekhyun.

"fuck you luhan"

"i love you too. now change you clothes and we're going, that's final."

Baekhyun glared at his friends and sighed.

He raises his two arms in defeat "fine fine. whatever"

They came to the club and started to order drinks.

Chen has gone shortly and returned with a boy beside him. "Everyone!!" chen shouted since they can't hear him if he just use his normal voice volume because of the loud music.

"I like you to meet kyungsoo..!!"

"my cousin!!"

"he's cute." luhan commented and baekhyun heard that.

he then just shrugged and took another shot.

He went to the counter and decided to order vodka but he can't help but to check out this hot bartender giving all the orders from the other people at the counter also.

From his broad shoulders.. muscular arms.. adam's  apple.. little pinkish li—

"oh, hey there"

He's ready to punch someone who interrupted his dirty thoughts. "who the heck are—" baekhyun turned around and faced with man in his mid-50.

"wow. what a gorgeous one. instead of checking out that bartender. why don't we have some fun tonight?" the man asked looking pervertly at him.

It's disgusting.

"I rather let a fucking vibrator fuck my ass than to your wrinkled dick" baekhyun said while smirking. The man only clenched his fist and walks out with a 'tss'.

"damn that was epic fail pfff" kyungsoo walks to his direction while laughing.

"how dare him to interrupt me"

"i see. a sassy one" kyungsoo smirks

"at your service" baekhyun laughs and winks at him.

"that man is right though. you're a gorgeous one." baekhyun blushed. "if i was your boyfriend, i'll fuck you hard and give you all the pleasure you want"