Steve x Reader: Caught Up

Caught Up

Steve x Reader

Details: mixed Latina reader (disregarding this WONT change the story) and fluff

It's early morning, the sky is still grey, and you're already in the gym training your ass off. You liked to try and get a one-up on Natasha whenever you could.

Sweat is heading off your forehead and your breathing keeps rhythm as you deliver blow after skillful blow to the black leather punching bag. You're lost in your own world, surrounded by your blasting music and focused on the delivery of each hit.

Today you got out so early that you beat the Captain himself who was king of this place around 7 am.

Coming in from his morning jog, Steve refills his water bottle and heads to the gym, muttering something about how his teammates are a bunch of lazy bums. He rounds the corner into the last hallway between him and his beloved gym when he hears music coming from it. Cautious and confused he stealthily approaches the door and peers inside. His hard expression is instantly replaced with one of playful delight as he sets eyes upon you still carrying on with your workout. He ogles at the way your ass jiggles with every punch, the way your back muscles flex(thanking God for your lack of top), and just your perfect technique. The only flaw he sees is that what he's seeing isn't his.

You're timer going off startles Steve back to his senses and ceases your assault on the punching bag. You still hadn't noticed him standing there and carried on as if you were totally alone. Your current guilty pleasure song Dinero had begun playing and you let your Latina take over as you undid the wraps on your hands. Your hips still in tune with the rhythm as you take a swig of water, you finish the song with a sassy pivot towards the door.

Your face drops once you notice your Captain watching you in the doorway. You couldn't place his expression but it was doing things to you, the way he looked up at up from beneath those curtains for lashes. The way his shirt clung to every mother-loving muscle on his torso. God you loved the way his hand on his neck made his biceps bulge. A blush creeps into your face when you catch yourself daydreaming and quickly swoop down to pick up your water bottle, fumbling it a few times.

Steve's face and neck have also become a bright shade of pink. He almost felt shameful for thinking such lustrous thoughts but the way he had you flustered gave him an odd sense of suave.

"Morning Cap, hope my music wasn't too loud, but I um..just finished up so the place is all yours." You stammered packing up your gym bag and avoiding all eye contact.

Embarrassed? I think yes. First of all, you're wearing nothing but a sports bra and leggings. Second, what would he think about your "contemporary" music choices? And lastly, you're dancing...Seriously doubt this man's ever been to a club or out dancing period.

He struts over to you, with a smoldering look that you're confident he doesn't know he has.

"It's no problem [y/n], it was a pleasant surprise to find you here this morning." He drops his bag next to yours and is now standing in front of you, wrapping his hands in boxing tape. "I know you just finished, but would you mind going for around?"

You were dead tired and so embarrassed you didn't even want to look him in the eye..that was your first mistake, you met his eyes. They were playful and he had a boyish smirk on his face that no one in their right mind could resist! But who would reject a chance to touch that rocking body?

Fueled by his playful attitude you eagerly agree and quickly re-wrap your hands. Steve's standing in the ring waiting for you, and the now present sun from the skylight is giving him an ethereal glow that highlighted all his chiseled accents. This man gave Thor a run for his money.

You slip under the cords and into the ring and roll out your shoulders to try and shake away those thoughts of him. Reopening your eyes you find him checking you out, unapologetically I might add. He slowly looks you up and down with a sexy grin on his ridiculously handsome face. Suddenly you were no longer friendly teammate but a sexy vixen bound on entrancing her partner in a violent dance of lust.

He takes a classic boxing stance, feet planted firmly in the ground and fist up, ready to block. You assume your trademark cat pose, giving him a good view of your cleavage. Your femininity is your only real asset against the super-soldier. You look up at him, giving your ponytail a toss, pop your chest, and bite your lip. Taking advantage of his distraction, you push off your bent leg and send the extended one flying into the back of his knees; effectively sweeping him into his back. You assume your new position above him, a smug smile playing on your lips. It's short-lived as he wastes no time catapulting himself back up, using his hands for leverage. He takes a side swing at you and you easily evade by ducking down and deliver a roundhouse to his gut on your way up. He catches your foot pushes it forward, sending you into your stomach.

You grunt on impact and he stumbles to apologize.

Now back on your feet and undoubtedly aroused by how effortlessly he just through you around. "No worries soldier, I can take it." You reassure him, silently praying he catches and accepts the innuendo.

If the innuendo went over his head, he at least understood the look on your face. He gives you a good once over one more time and replies in a deeper voice that made your panties damp "I'm sure you can take more than I can give you in the ring, sweetheart."

Was that adrenaline or actual confidence? Who cares, Steve Rogers has got the hots for you and that's all you need to know. The smile on your face was so wide and you wanted nothing more than to taste the plump lips those words came from.

"I like how you think." Is all you said before sprinting at him ready to end this session with your signature move taught to you by the Widow herself. Steve was too fast (or was he?) and grabs you by the waist in mid-air, and pins you on your back, positioned between your legs. You just stared into his eyes, which were now deep with lust. He held your hands above your head and his huge biceps blocked your sight so all you could see was him. He looked to your lips and back up to your eyes, you gave him a meek nod of approval..your brain's too fried for words. Slowly he captures your lips in his with a deep and needy kiss. Your leg hooked over his hips to close the nonexistent gap between you and he uses his free hand to caress your curves. The moment was so perfect and everything you had ever hoped.....until FRIDAY chimes "Mr. Stark, it would appear Natasha owes you 20 dollars." Echoes from the hallway. You both quickly untangle from each other and go to make a run for it, but not fast enough because Nat's already there with a happily surprised look on your face.

"I didn't know you had it in you Cap, way to go." She says with a pat on his back and continues into the gym.

You both are blushing bashfully and Steve takes your hand, planting a gentle kiss on it; pure happiness in his eyes when you looked into them.

----------------

Yeah, this isn' t my best work, but not to worry I will go through and fine-tune the stories once I have more posted. Thank you all for the support thus far!!

Don't be afraid to message me with request, I'm always in need of inspiration.