Small house

I look at her and how her face changed from happy to sad, "your mother sounds really awesome i am so sorry i took her away from you". I don't answer because It's not okay what she did but i don't want to talk about what kind of bad things she did. So i try to change the subject, i look around and the only thing that i can see are trees and stones. Then we hear talking really close it is a heavy voice. Sounds like someone rond 40 years. Suddenly I'm pulled to the side of my coat. I snatch a short shout, then I see Julia's face. She holds her finger in front of her mouth. "Ssst" i feel how my heart starts calming down. She whispers "That is the man who offers me this thing" i take a stone she start asking what i'm doing i don't listen i take the stone and throw it to a tree close to the man. I first thought this idea was perfect, but he is walking to us because he saw where the stone came from. Julia looks irritated at me, she looks up and then at me, she folds her hands together as a step. I grab a branch as quickly as possible and pull myself up. The man walks to the tree where Julia is standing behind, Julia comes from behind the tree the man is startled and almost attacks her, but Julia just manages to dodge him. "Calm down but I work here I was curious where everyone was being taken". The man looks at her thoroughly and then asks where her homi is, her head turns red, I see that she is trying to think of something quickly. "Huh o he is stuck on the road" the man looks at her with an unbelieving glance. Then there comes off his pants a sound it is his phone he picks up and walks away as if he forgot that Julia was there once. Julia waves with her hand at me like a sine that i need to come. I jump from the tree, we run together so fast but quiet as possible. The man became a dot we stop running, "wow thanks i was almost discovered". She smiles at me, we look at where we are i see a tree with a mark on it, i see behind the tree and small house. We both see it we walk quiet to the house, we look through the windows no one is inside. I see if the door is locked, yes it is, how are we going to enter "julia the door is locked, do you have an idea?" she looks at me "do you have an credit card or something?" I check my pockets, yes! My schoolcard i give it to her she breaks a stroke off it. And put it in the keyhole, she messes with it a little and then the door opens.