Criminal trip

I wake up underneath me lies a mattress I open with difficulty my eyes above me hangs a head I see slowly sharper it is the girl! she looks at me with a worried face, I suddenly feel a great pain in my wrist, I look at it and see how my wrist is wrapped around. Then i remember, I cut myself in my wrist. I try to sit but i am to weak. She talks to me with a calm voice, i can't really hear what she says but it makes me feel comfortable. When i am finally capable of sitting and talking i start thinking of what happened and then i realised i tied that girl on the chear. The girl is sitting next to my bed she looks worried. What i get because i almost killed myself. I step out off bed "how long was I unconscious?" She answers with "like one our or something?"
"Are you finally gonna tell me where my family is?" She looks to the ground and answers with yes. She start talking "i don't know exactly where your family is, but did you see the tree with a mark on it, there are more of them they lead you to all the people that are replaced".  I get up and pick up all my stuff. The words "thank you" almost come out of my mouth, I just know how to keep them. I almost walk through the door, but then i hear a voice behind me it's the girl "I am going with you i brought you into this mess!" In wanna say no but i actually really like the idea off not doing this alone so i nod. She takes her jacket of the chear. I walk through the door the girl comes after me. I start running everything around me is no longer important only the tree with the sign is sharp to see. When i am there I fall exhausted against the tree, and start crying. I see how the girl comes to me with a worried face. "Mia you need to calm down you are never gonna make it if you use all of energie right now". I know she is right, she raises her hand to me, I doubt if I should address him, but I just do it. We walk father the park in, i see sometimes a tree mark, there is a really awkward silence. I hate to be mad on someone but especially if you have to spend some time with that person. So i start talking to her "you know my name but you haven't yet told me what your "real" name is" she looks at me with a sweet smile, "my name is Julia , are you really talking to me" we start laughing from the inside i ask myself the same question.