Bad guy?

I go to my room and I go into my bed. "Mom! Can you come i think there is something under my bed!" I feel my heart through my whole body. I hear her walking on the stairs, underneath I remove the bed cover from my blanket, and form a rope with it. I hide it under my blanket. A ray of light on my face when my fake mother opens the door to my room. "There was something moving under my bed can you take a look?" It is not difficult to look scared because I am terrified. She is lying on the floor to be able to look under my bed. This is my only chance i jump on her, she scares what causes them to weaken, I grab her hands and tie them with the bed cover. Then her skin suddenly becomes very dotted. I think the device is damaged. She starts calling that i need to stop, it is the voice of a woman. I'm shocked of the voice, she sounds so young! I tell her that i just want my mom and brother back. Then it is a little time quiet. I notice that she is not so strong so I grab her hands and put her on my desk chair, I tie the ends of the bed cover to the chair. I take an other bedcover and tie that one to her legs. She can't go anywhere right now. "Okay now tell me where is the device I wanna see your real face". She doesn't answer so i ask it her again but then harder. She answers with "on the right side of my hip". I move my hand towards her hip, and I feel a plastic block, I give it a hard jerk and suddenly there is a totally different person in front of me! She looks 16, i feel a little guilty she is so young. "Why are you doing this?" She starts crying on one little moment it feels like i am the bad person in this room. I ask her again,  she sobs and starts talking "i wanna start a New live, i did something that no one will understand so then someone told me that i can start a new live if i want to, i should become you with a homi i should have taken your live over and you would be taken to the bunker and I do not know exactly what would happen to you". I start panicking "where are my mother and my brother!" She stops talking and she looks to the floor. I ask her again and again but she doesn't answer, it is difficult not to hurt her, I think it would not help. There is only one thing that has a chance to work. So i walk downstairs to the kitchen, I grab the sharpest knife that I can find and walk up again. I stand in front of the girl and in the meantime put the knife on my wrist. "If you don't tell where my family is i will cut myself, and then you can not be me anymore and then you are a killer! She still doesn't say anything so i push the knife in my skin,  there appears a red black cut, I see how the blood flows along my arm I meanwhile feel my head become lighter, everything becomes blurred I can just hear a few hazy words and then I feel a slight bump on my head.