8 years later

8 years have passed, I'v had top and bottom surgery, Todo-kun and i have adopted a little boy who is named Kazuki, meaning 'harmony or peace'. I'm the number 1 hero and Todo-kun is the number 2 hero, Everyone in our class except Mineta and Hagakure are heroes. Today we meet up again at a restaurant to meet up and connect with each-other again. "Ready to go, Kazumi?" I ask as He nods, smiling to show a smile with a gap where he recently lost his tooth "Ready to go Todo-kun?" I ask as he kisses my cheek "Yep, lets get going".

Time Skip...brought to you by VLD S8.... Allurence.... uh..screw this. KLANCE!

The three of us walked in, it was calm and desolate except for one huge table occupied by our class, we sit down and say hello, its wonderful to see everyone again after the huge attack on Japan just 6 years ago "hey Deku-kun! Todo-kun! who's this...

The three of us walked in, it was calm and desolate except for one huge table occupied by our class, we sit down and say hello, its wonderful to see everyone again after the huge attack on Japan just 6 years ago "hey Deku-kun! Todo-kun! who's this little munchkin?" Uraraka says as Kazumi waves hello "Hello Miss!" he says as Todo-kun lifts him on his (strong) shoulder's "this is Kazumi, our adoptive son"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night went by well, the food was good, there was no problems with hero business and I'd have to say I'm so proud of everyone, maybe not MIneta but still! we have come so far from our first years in UA.... Kirishima was married to bakugou, Momo and JIro are fiances, most of the class is together or are over seas for work but have come here for that night... so with my final note....

Good luck! 

Izuku, Shoto and Kazumi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------