Clues

Dear Izuku,

                  Check your books under this code

                                        Everything New Goes Last In Shadow's Hunger

I know that you will crack this, your Ability to solve puzzles quickly, i hope that this will lead to us meeting.

Your Secret Admirer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grab my notebook and write down the code, taking the first letters. ENGLISH. "the next ones in My English book!" I say excitedly to Uraraka who dashes to the classroom and returns with my English book. I open it and begin to flip the pages until I find another out-of-place note.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Izuku,

                    you figured out clue 1 / 5. good job! Go to the boys locker rooms and in the spare locker  104   (aot reference)    You will have the choice of something you desire more then the next clue, I hope you  can choose  My next clue.

Your Secret Admirer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hand Uraraka the note as I run to the boys locker room and upon entering I see the locker 104 . walking quickly to the locker I open it and the golden light began to swim around me, I open my eyes and what i see amazes me. I'm the number 1 hero! I'm the symbol of peace- but then I see the clue and all of the images disappear. It knows I have made a decision. The Clue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Izuku,

You did it! now 2/5 are done! now, your next clue is under Aizawa's tongue. He will be picky so you have to get him something you know he loves.

It begins with K. I have every hope that you will succeed in this.

 Your secret admirer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I instantly go to Momo, she can create Kittens right? Yeah! I saw her do it once. Finding Momo in the library reading 'How to Defeat Villains Easier'.Good book- "hey Momo! I need this huge favor!" I say as I hand her the note. She nods "You owe me a week of food though Izuku" she says as she runs to the bathroom. Minutes later she runs back with a Black Kitten with Electric Blue eyes.

"Thank you so much Momo! Get ready for Katsudon and other amazing food!" I say as I run to the teachers lounge with the kitten.Once there I knock thrice and Prof. Aizawa answers but before he can say anything he notices the kitten and takes his left shoe off, on the tongue I see another clue. Grabbing it I give Aizawa the kitten.

Another clue down! 2 to go!