31; this is why i love you

This Is Why I Love You - Major 
Nerah: *i didn't proof read so if u happen to catch a typo pls comment on that part so i can go back and edit it pls and thank u (next) 😹😉*

I made my way upstairs to my dorm. School would be out in about a month and I've never been more excited. But at the same time, I was kind of sad that it was ending. I would be saying goodbye to all of my friends here and I'd go back to LA and all of my friends there would be gone. Besides James and Emma. But they'd spend most of their time with Grayson and Ethan. I hate making things awkward, but I can't help it. 

I sighed and unlocked my room and walked in. Kylie wasn't here yet. Her flight was later than mine. She wanted to spend just a few more hours with Stacey and Tina before flying out. I sat down on my bed and began packing my backpack for tomorrow. School was always a bore, but Kylie and the boys always made it a lot better.

... *about 2 weeks later* 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kylie asked as I made my way back from the bathroom for the 4th time this morning.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I was throwing up like crazy and I couldn't figure out why.

"I think you should go see a doctor."

"No, Kylie. I'm fine. I promise."

"Well, then can you at least go see the school nurse or something. You don't look fine."

"I'm fine." I sighed and held onto my stomach. I lied down in bed and held onto my stomach in constant pain.

"Is it like cramps?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, my stomach just hurts."

"Yeah, no. You really need to go see a doctor. You're not fine."

"Kylie, I promise I'm fine," I said softly. "Don't worry. Why wouldn't I be fine?"

"Maybe it's the sushi we ate..."

"Kylie, that was  3 nights ago."

"Yeah, and you started vomiting like crazy 3 nights ago." I sighed. "Maybe, the place had like food poisoning in the sushi?"

"If it did, you would be vomiting too."

"Well, then if it's not sushi... You must be really ill. Nerah, please... let's just go see a doctor."

"I have to go to school. I have an English test."

She stopped and looked at me. "Are you serious, Nerah? You're throwing up like crazy and you want to go take an English test?"

"Yes. I need good grades." Kylie sighed. "Now, can we please go get breakfast and go to class?"

"Fine." She got up and looked for clothes to get ready. I did the same.

...

"Kylie, this is not iHob!" I groaned and held my stomach while staring at the clear hospital sliding doors.

"I know, but we can get iHob after you see the doctor."

"Kylie..." I groaned.

She pushed me through the doors and right into Emergency Care. She talked to the lady at the desk before she made us sit down. I filled out papers and Kylie smiled an innocent smile which made me want to strangle her even more for bringing me to the hospital.

...

"When did this all start?" The doctor asked.

"A few nights ago," I answered. She nodded and took notes while a nurse took my blood pressure.