Five

I dragged my legs forcefully to the cafeteria and picked up my tray of foods. My eyes roamed around the cafeteria tiredly while looking for anyone I knew and none of them are here.

Great, I'm all alone now and God knows where they are.

I just chose a seat randomly, and not caring for other things except on my mission to fill my stomach with food. The school's food today aren't as bad that you guys think but I can't really eat or even taste it as I always does when I'm eating.

I love to wolfing it all down since food is literally my life but having my the time of the month now is ruining everything.

I sighed and put down my fork and pushed my tray of foods a bit further from me. Then I stuffed my face on the table and groaned lowly when the pain hits me, again.

I hate my first day! God, please, let me survive for today as having to go to school today is seriously not helping me especially my mental.

Suddenly I felt a bit relieved when I felt someone hand's at the back of mine. It's a soothing feeling when this hand slowly rubbing in circle at my back. It didn't makes the pain go away completely but it did reduce the pain.

I didn't have the energy to see who it is, because whatever he/she does now is really helping me. I am desperate, I know.

I even let out a soft moan of pleasure and now I'm sounding like a pervert. I wanted to laugh at my own thoughts but I'm too powerless now.

"You sure are an interesting girl"

I furrows my eyebrows when I heard someone's voice because that's not a voice I'm familiar much.

I look up and at my right I saw him. My eyes widened like I saw a ghost and his face now really is scarier than those in the horror movies. Wait no, I'm kidding, he sure have the Greek's God gift kind of face after all. I wonder how his parents looks like.

Wait I'm getting off track, again. But I didn't move away from him even though I think his face is not far from mine.

Why I didn't though? Because his hands still rubbing soothingly at my back. It seriously makes me calm and I love it?

"Uhm-you what-uh"

Yeah. That's it, Scarlett Victoria Knight is actually stuttering which is very rare to find. Now, I can go and dig my own grave for this ungraceful act. Also, I'm exaggerating right now.

"How'd you feel?"

Oh of course I'm okay now. Can't you see I'm smiling right now? Yeah I am being sarcasm and I thought that is exactly what I said to him.

"Yeah a bit"

And there is my answer to him. Okay can I freak out now? Because I think I'm being possessed by some spirit and I don't know if it's a good or evil ones.

I'VE ANSWERED HIM IN A NORMAL WAY. AND BELIEVE ME, I AM FAR FROM NORMAL SINCE I WAS BORN.

Ashton just nodded with a smile on his face and keeps rubbing my back with his left hand. I saw him stealing my onion rings on my tray's but I didn't attack him for that. Maybe I consider that as a payback for helping me?

When he saw I'm a bit better than I was before, he stopped it and I almost groaned at him. I did pull all my act together with all my might to not let that happened.

"And I took all your lunches. I hope you don't mad"

"Oh well, you're lucky I'm not in my usual self today or else you wouldn't see tomorrow's sunrise"