One

You will never know what will happened in the future.

You can only predict,
You can only make plans,
But you can never make it exactly happened like what you want.

Without effort, you will be no one.

______________________________________

This huge school never fail to make me amazed. Who wouldn't? It's one of the most prestigious school in whole world. Well, that's what people said.

//BELL RINGS//

Everyone walked out from their classes as I am but the only differences is, I couldn't care less with all these like any of them.

I went to my locker and picked up my next lesson's book. It's always the same routine for a high schooler like me. Same old same.

Like a doll, we've been told to right away went to our classes that we have in our schedule on that day. Aren't we?

It's a normal routine as any of high schooler did. Pretty much boring? Oh well, this is just the half part of my life. I am not like those typical people on my age. Not most I think? 

After going through this boring routine of mine, I drove off from school with my car, I mean my brother's car that I borrowed; technically, since I forgot to ask for his permission.

Oh well, I will deal with his wrath later since I've got something else to do that is way more important. To me though.

I parked up my brother's car at usual place. Then, I grabbed my red hair tie and pull my hair up, high. I took out my black leather jacket from my backpack and slide it on my upper body.

Since I've wore my tights, my appearance now satisfied me as, I went out from the car and walk to an old building that is now in front of me.

I am pretty much at an abandoned place and I bet you guys are confused as hell why am I in such place? Since I don't have that much time to tell the whole story, I just can summarise it for ya all.

In case it's not that obvious, I'm a street fighter. And yeah I am a girl, In case you guys are confused. Or maybe no? Oh okay.

"Hey Scar. You're up too tonight?"

A big bald man ask me when I've approached the registration desk. I'm sure I can practically saw my pretty face on his head.

(A/N: Please don't take any offense in this story,because this is all just stories)

I simply nodded and he told the girl that is working as a receptionist tonight to jot down my name as usual. She did her job diligently and I think her name is Lily. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway.

I am currently waiting at the side of the ring, that is now being in a cleaning process before the match started. My eyes roaming around as people came in like a flood.

This happened everyday at this hour and it continues until 3 A.M. I amonly here only up until 12 A.M since I still got my homework to do, and sometimes maybe more than this. It's depends though.