I holster it, and leave campus. I summon my sparrow, and ride off towards Vale.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian and a chibi Glynda in bed cuddling

I head into town on my sparrow, and I see Yang, Weiss and Ruby around the corner. I dismount, and they come running for me.

Y/N: Whoa whoa, where's the Hive at?

Ruby: Y/N, have you seen Blake?

Y/N: No... why? What happened?

Yang: She and Weiss got into an argument about a faunas we saw yesterday, and she kept spitting mean comments about faunas.

Weiss: Well, it's true. They're all liars and murderers. Every one of them.

I look at Weiss, and I pull out Trust and aim between her eyes. She looks at me with fear in her eyes as well as the others.

Y/N: If you weren't my girlfriend, I wouldn't hesitate to put one between your eyes... you of all people should know I hate people who discriminate someone based on appearance.

I holster Trust, and mount my Sparrow.

Y/N: I'll find her... and Weiss?

She pops out of her gaze, and stares at me.

Y/N: I'm sorry I pointed a gun at you... but next time you try to insult someone based on appearance... I can't guarantee I'll be as kind as I am today.

I pull my hood over my head, and speed off, leaving the girls standing there.

Weiss POV

I can't believe he just did that. He pointed a gun at his own girlfriend...

Yang: Weiss? You okay?

Weiss: No... I... I'm gonna head back to our dorm... good luck finding Blake...

I run back to Beacon with tears in my eyes. How could I do that to him? Blake was his first girlfriend before all of us... and I hurt her...

Y/N POV

I go down side streets and back alleyways, and no Blake. I'm slowly starting to lose it as I think I'm never gonna see Blake again. Come on Blake, let me know you're here still... give me a sign or something. As if on queue, I hear two voices around the corner. I stop, and dismount my sparrow, causing it to disappear. I lean around the corner, and I see Blake with a monkey faunas. There's no way she's doing what I think she's doing. She wouldn't... would she? I sneak closer, trying to listen in on the conversation.

Blake: You thinking the docks tonight?

???: Most likely, but couldn't hurt to try.

I hear this, and I'm trying my best to not lose it. I don't believe it... she's meeting with someone at the docks tonight... I'm gonna rip that bastard apart!!! Soon enough, she walks away. As she does, I hear footsteps walking towards me from the shadows. I look, and I see some thugs.

Thug Leader: Well well, boys. A lonely student wondering off campus.

Y/N: Now is not the time to be messing with me pal... don't make me do something you're gonna regret.

The thugs laugh at me, and the leader walks up to me.

TL: And what are you gonna do about it, buddy? You gonna hurt me? With what? I don't see any weapons on you.

Y/N: Because you don't know where to look. Then again... you can't even see me anymore.

I trigger my semblance, and I disappeared from their sight.