Black and Blue

A/N:Wassup everybody! Heres another chapter and also I would like to introduce one of the OCs of my first Grojband fanfic "Between Me and You" Toni, who will be making a appearance in this chapter. Well anyways I hope you guys and gals enjoy

DICLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING! EXCEPT for the storyline

Coreys POV

It's been a day since I saw Carrie and Lanes doing the unthinkable. I haven't been able to take the visual clips out of my head since then and because of that I am now cooped up in my room with nun one but a white tank top and black sleeping pants along with my friend and consultant Toni. She is just like a little sister to me…..a very hot blooded but caring little sister. She is 15 years old, but in the same grades as me and the others thanks to her genius brain. I first met Toni a few days before I began high school and she was a small figure punk girl with plenty attitude barring that she was has 12 at the time. But now as the years have passed she is now a nicely figured punk girl with attitude. Toni sports a skrillex hairstyle with midnight black colored hair with a blood red stripe and royal blue stripe next to it. She has a decent golden brown tan along with blood red eyes, but if you look closer you can see that they're contacts. Shes wearing a black t-shirt, with black jeans with little spikes on them, and black converses. She has the Skrillex symbol tattooed on her right hand and the Avicii tattooed on her left hand. On her wrists she has about 9 wristbands on. there are five on her left wrist with a survival strap and there are 4 on her right wrist with a rope bracelet and a red g-shock watch. She also has a some scars on her body. The most noticeable ones is the one right above her right eye and what looks like a punctured dog bite on her right cheek that makes one cheek look bigger than the other.

"Ok Core what's happening with you?" asks a very concerned Toni "I've never seen you this bummed out and we've seen Trina when she goes ultra-berserk"

I sighed when Toni asked me what was going on which ticked her off. She then started to continuously ask me and even threaten me to pry the answer out of me. But instead of telling her I would simply say

"Hakuna Matada"

"So you really aren't going to talk to me?" asks Toni

"Hakuna Matada"

"Do you think that you're damn funny Riffin?"

"Hakuna Matada"

"I'm about to put my foot up your ass"

"Hakuna…Matada"

This really set her off to the point that she then went to my ear and whispered the words I thought I would ever hear again. That whisper made me get outta of silent state and gives Toni a mean glare as if I was about fight her. Instead of doing that I just calmed myself down and attempted to put myself in my emo state, but Toni wasn't having that as she tossed me out of my bed. Angry with her I hissed

"Just leave me the hell alone dude! Can't you tell I don't want to be bothered with your bullshit antics?! "

Toni then looked at me and said with a confident smile "Wasn't you who asked me to be here because you had a hard time facing a certain problem? I did this because it sounded like I was needed and that you were over the edge"

"Well forget about it now" I said in a somber tone "It doesn't bother me anymore so you can leave and do what you was doing before I called"

"Bullshit Riffin" saYs Toni "Even though I was cuddled up with Brady I answered your call because you're one of my most close friends, so whether you like it or not you're going to tell me what's the deal. Or do I have to spread the information about that lil past event at Nick Mallory's and Mina's engagement party? "