"Why, are you sick?" He sounded nervous. "Do you need me to bring anything?"

"No!" I sat up quickly, my world tilting a little with how fast I went.

"Okay okay". He chuckled. "I won't come over"

I rubbed the back of my neck, embarrassed I overreacted. "S-sorry. I have to go now though."

"Wait, are you sure you're okay?" 

"I'm fine. I promise". I reassured and we said our quick goodbyes before I ended the call.

I groaned and swung my legs off the bad, a sharp pain tingling it's way up my spine. I winced and stood up, suddenly craving peanut butter and bacon. I immediately went in search for Christopher. 

***

Jason's POV

I frowned as I placed the phone down on his desk. I had been worried about Riley's health since they'd started dating. Starting with the occasional mood swings that always leaved me in a bewildered state. I could vaguely remember a week ago when I had picked Riley up and out to dinner and asked him if he liked salads. I honestly didn't mean anything by it, I had wanted him to try it because it was my favorite. He had got angry crying out that I thought he was fat. I had reassured him that wasn't what I meant .The anger had turned into sadness real soon and I had to take him out the restaurant before he cause he scene, not that he didn't already. 

He had cried in my arms the whole way we walked to the car and before I knew it, he was on my lap, kissing the life out of me and moaning loudly as he writhed against my legs.I hadn't turn him down, giving him the pleasure he deserved as he cried out how I was such a 'perfect boyfriend'. After the little moment he had sat back in his chair, his face bright red as he apologized continuously. I simply told him it was okay and I would accept his apology.

After I had drove home that night, I had looked in the mirror only for my eyes to widen as I saw the teeth marks and hickies scattered across my upper chest and and neck. I had teased him every day for it since.

I shook my head from my thoughts of Riley, deciding that he would soon be out this weird mood and they could actually have sex instead of ruining their pants every time Riley decided he want to dry hump me.

I glanced at my laptop watching as the guy that I had hired a few weeks back to get information about my dad, replied that I could meet him today. I didn't want to resort to sneaking behind anyone's back but the chances of Riley and I having sex with me still having a fiance was pretty low. 

Come to think of it, maybe that was why he was so sexually frustrated and moody all the time. Maybe he was trying to restrain himself from me because of his rule and it was frustrating him.

With that thought in mind, I replied to him that he could come over to tell me the information he had gotten.

Surprisingly, I had'nt seen the fiance lurking around the house for a while. She would pop in once in awhile but she had kept her distance ever since I told her off. At least she got the hint.

As I waited, I called the counsier telling them I was expecting someone then I finished up some work on my laptop for half and hour until I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly got up and jogged across the living and pulled open the door to see the guy I had hired, his beard and blonde hair and beard familiar. The guy took off

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Harley". I nodded. "James". I opened the door wider and gesturing for him to sit on the couch. I walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge. 

"Beer, wine, water, or are you good?" I asked, pulling out a water for myself.

"I'm fine, sir." He deep voice said and I closed the fridge walking over the couch. I sat across from him, throwing an arm at the back of the chair then placed one leg on top of the other knee.