Chapter Eleven: In Deep Water

Caution there will be strong language and somewhat graphic things going on in this chapter I'd advise if your not mature enough to read things as such you should probably skip the first part of this chapter :)

Things continued to grow hotter between Dallas and I and I don't mean the shower. It seemed as if the water got ice cold compared to our body heat and I actually liked it. At some point Dallas made up his mind to press me into the wall of the shower right under the water and let his hands travel in untouched territory and instead of stopping him a light moan escaped my lips and I covered my mouth quickly. Was this normal? I mean I had never done this before and I would never let Franky anywhere near my body due to the fact he's a disgusting pig. When I felt warm hands slip between my thighs my legs got uncontrollably weak and I nearly fell but it took everything in me to hold myself up as I felt fingers enter me. I sighed as I left light kisses trail up from my lower stomach and clasp over my breast and yet another moan escaped my lips, this time I didn't cover it up. As his lips finally came up to mine immediately the slow passionate kiss turned into more of a frantic kiss and I didn't want it to stop. I wrapped my arms tightly around Dallas's neck as he picked me and my legs wrapped around his waist as if I had been doing this for years and I actually surprised myself.

Taking me from the shower to the bed Dallas removed his lips from mine and they found a place on my neck and I'm sure their would be many hickeys there later. I found myself digging my nails into his shoulders as he kissed and sucked on my neck and I had forgotten all about being a virgin but it all quickly came back to me as I felt him shift between my legs and I stopped him.

"Wa-wait!" I said in an alarming whisper trying to collect myself and he looked at me as if he had hurt me.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking over my body to make sure he indeed did not hurt me.

"Nothing um I-i'm kind of new at this soooo..." I said not knowing really how to tell him that I was completely new at this and had no idea what I was doing.

"Wait yo-you mean your a virgin?" he asked in shock and I nodded covering my face in emarssment. He pulled my hands away from my face and chuckled and I hit his arm.

"How can you be laughing at a time like this?" I asked him and that only made him laugh more.

"I'm not I'm not see look straight face" he said trying not to smile but it wasn't working out to well and it only made me giggle.

"You are!" I told him and his smile grew into another chuckle.

"Okay look it's not bad that you haven't done this it's actually good and a shocker but we don't have to do this if you don't want alright" He said start to move from on top of me but I stopped him.

"No I want to just don't hurt me okay?" I told him and he smiled that charming smile of his and this time I think my hart melted.

"I promise I wont hurt you" he said shifting again and as soon as he did I felt pressure on my insides and then a sharp pain but it quickly subsided. I let out a small yelp and held on to in fright that maybe there was more pain coming but there wasn't just a really good feeling. Before I even knew what was going on I was digging my nail into Dallas's back and scratching it. I'm pretty sure my moans filled the room and they soon turned into screams but pleasure filled ones.

After an hour of screaming and rolling around my body was sweaty and we were tangled in the sheets. I thought it about for a while and I soon began to laugh to myself but I could tell Dallas was wounnderimng what was so funny.

"What?" He asked turning on his side to look at me and I smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing I was just thinking how I always told myself that I'd never date one of those full of themselves guys or a so called bad boy and look where I am" I told him and he laughed in return.