Chapter Four: Brakes

I showed Madison around to a couple booths and games until I lost her to some who heard she was the new girl and I got pushed off. I got to Noah's kissing booth and he asked me to help him out and I got in the booth with him.

"How's your booth working out for you buddy?" I asked him and smiled and showed me his cheeks which were covered in red lip marks.

"Pretty good if I say so myself mama said to be careful though she doesn't want anyone to snatch me up and take me home with them" he said and I laughed but I was interrupted before i could say anything back to him.

"There you are I thought I lost you for a mintue" Madsion said smiling.

"Oh sorry I didn't want to ruin your conversation or anything" I said and she laughed and shook her head.

"IT's fine you should have they would have kept me over there for forever if I didn't tell them I needed to use the bathroom" she said and I chuckled.

"Oh um Noah you rememeber city girl right?" i asked him and he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah are you gonna kiss us now?" he asked point to the sign he had made and she blushed.

"Oh um I didn't know you were running a booth, a kissing one at that but sure anything to raise money for a good cause" she said handing him two dollars from her pocket.

"Okay I want my kiss first" Noah said taking the money and putting it in the money tin and turning to expose it his cheek.

"You got it little one" she said leaning down and kissing his cheek.

"Okay now its uncle Dallas's turn" told her and she smiled at me nervously. I smiled and she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine and I returned the kiss that lasted longer then I thought it would and probably would have been longer if it weren't interrupted by a rude person hitting on Madison.

"Hey sexy I havent seen you around" the voice said and I instantly knew who it was. I came out of the booth and looked at him annoyed already.

"I just moved in town " she said smiling but you could tell he was bothering her.

"Oh really well how about you come play with the big boys" he said grabbing her waist forcefully and I grabbed her hand and slowly pulled  her behind me.

"Riley go home your drunk you don't wanna make a fool out of yourself out here" I told him and he laughed.

"Dallas Fitz! since when did you show your face around these fairs hun? I think you had better go home before I kick your ass or better yet kick your ass and steal your girl it'll be like senior year all over again" he said pushing me and I balled my fist up bit tried to stay calm

"Dallas we should just go" Madison said holding my arm.

"Riley you don't want to go down this road" I told him angrily and he and his buddies laughed more.

"You heard that boys? seems like Dallas is trying to be all big and bad" he said dropping his beer and taking a swing at me but I caught is fist and twisted it.

"I said go home Riley" I told him and I pushed him away making him fall to the ground and his friends helped him up.

"This isn't over you know that little event going on tonight? be there and we'll settle it then we'll see who's the man then!" Riley said yelling and stumbling away. I turned and Madison looked at me worried.

"I'm going to take you home I have something to handle" I told her and I began walking back to my truck and she followed in toe.

"Wait I'm not ready to go home I'm going with you" she said and I opened my truck door and started it up.