Chapter Eight: The Ex's

I turned my attention to the front door and Franky stood there along side a young girl with long blonde hair and familiar blue eyes. I couldn't remember at the moment where I had saw her last but I knew I have defiantly seen her before. I hurriedly buttoned my blouse back up as the girl began to laugh and I looked at them both confused.

"Who's Franky? and Emily why are you here?" Dallas asked and I shot my attention to him as he pulled his t-shirt back over his head.

"Emily? as in Emily Cooper the girl you dated in high school?" I asked him trying to wrap my head around the situation, but more trying to turn the attention off of Franky.

"Yes as in the girl I dated in high school, now who's this guy?" He asked again and I looked at Franky and then back to Dallas but before I could respond Franky did for me.

"I'm her boyfriend country boy and I don't appreciate you having your hands all over her" Franky said and my jaw dropped. Franky had dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and a very muscular body due to the fact that he's trying to become a model. Franky is very arrogant and self centered, if the attention wasn't on him then he would create a reason for it to be.

"Boyfriend? well I'm afraid Madison hasn't mentioned you, not a once since she's been here" Dallas said now looking at me and I started to panic. I don't know why I don't think I had done anything wrong because Franky and I were in fact over.

"No he's not my boyfriend I broke up with him I swear, and what about her why is she here?" I asked trying to turn the attention off of Franky and I.

"Poor guy got lost in town and I ran into him, He said he was looking for the new girl in town and the word is she was screwing Dallas and when we found out you went home, that you where here, I realized this was something I couldn't miss" she said folding her arms and at this moment I new what it felt like to be a catty bitch.

"Firstly i'm not screwing anyone and secondly none of this is your business so if you'd kindly leave that would make everything way easier" I spat and she smiled a small grin and stepped closer to my direction.

"just remember those are my sloppy seconds and that I was around way before you even thought to show up here, If I wanted him I'd have him" she said in a dark tone and I actually wanted to smack the perfect little grin off her face but I was never one for violence. Emily made her way outside but I see that she didn't leave she just stayed outside probably trying to ease drop on everything that was said.

"So when where you going to tell me about this asshole?" Dallas asked angerily and I looked at him with sad eyes.

"We broke up I didn't feel it necessary to tell you about him" I said in honesty.

"He's claiming to be your boyfriend and you didn't tell me about him that seems a little off to me Mad's" he said and Franky laughed.

"Bro she's mine we just have some working out to do if you kindly would fuck off it would be nice" Franky replied and Dallas chuckled.

"If she really did break up with you what makes you think she wants you back?" Dallas asked and I stood between the two because I could tell tensions were rising.

"I've got good looks and wealth and you have nothing, yeah that's right Ive heard all about you Dallas" Franky said his name as if it were toxic. " Your a no good criminal that has nothing but a crappy job at a car shop and just about everyone here hates you, but hey if you want you can come work for me if you want I bet you'd like that"  he said lastly and that just pushed Dallas over the edge.

Before I could stop anything Dallas had Franky pinned to the floor and was practically beating his face off but that Emily girl came in and broke it up. I don't understand why I couldn't, maybe I just enjoyed seeing Franky get his ass kicked for once. No one ever stood up to him and it's about time some did. I watched as Dallas rubbed his face and Franky stumbled to get to his feet.

"I'm going to have charges prest against you! you stay away from Madison you got it!?" Franky shouted and he grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me out of the house.

"What are you doing!? Get off of me!" I yelled at him as I tried yanking my arm away but couldn't get lose. I looked back to see if Dallas would maybe help but he just stood there and looked at me in disgust.

"Dallas!" I screamed but he just shut the door. I don't know what hurt more the fact that Dallas looked at me as almost nothing or the evil grin plastered on Emily's face. I tugged my arm out of Franky's gripped and slapped him across the face hard.

"Dont you ever put your hands on me every again you... you... you stupid, arrogant, self centered, piece of shit!" I screamed and I ran into my house. Franky dint take long to follow but as soon at I hit the door I saw my parents.

"We see Franky found you" My father stated without even looking at me and I turned to look at my mom and then back at him.

"You invited him here didn't you? I told you that we were over!" I told my father and he finally looked at me for the first time since last night.

"You will not see this Dallas boy ever again, Franky is here because he loves you and you will not screw that up" he said harshly and I could feel the tears that I had been holding back for a while finally start to tether down my cheeks.

"No dad he doesn't, you only want him around because it looks good for your daughter to be dating the son of the richest man in New York and I will not. He's cheated on me and when kicked me when I was down but hey I guess people are right when they say you tend to date guys just like you father" I told him and I didn't realize that my dad had even made it across the room until after he slapped me as hard as he could. I held my face and I could feel it burning like crazy and I knew it would leave a mark.

"Wow dad I never thought I'd see the day you laid a hand on me but youve been doing it to mom for years it was only a matter of time" I said and I began to walk to my room but stopped.

"Oh and Mom, your so called faithful husband has been cheating on you for the last six years but you already knew that didn't you" I told her and she looked me right in eyes and her hazel ones showed a hint of pain and then it was gone. I made my way to my room and started packing my things when i heard heavy footsteps behind me.

"Madison what are you doing?" Franky asked and I ignored him and contuied packing my things.

"Madison stop!" he said in a low shout and he tried taking the things back out my bag but I pushed him away.

"Franky just leave! Cant you see that I don't want you" I told him and it was true. Maybe at some point I did love him but once I met Dallas I forgot that Franky even existed.

"Thanks not true Madison, I mean who woouldnt want me? look at me" He said and I looked at him in shock.

"Are you kidding me? you still always find a way to make everything about yourself" I told him zipping my bag up and grabbing my keys and phone and walking back to the living room.

"Madison leaving isn't going to fix anything" He said as I reached the front door and I knew my parents would have something to say.

"No leaving is best, I don't care how it will make my dad look if his beloved and only daughter ran away but I'd take that raft of that then dealing with any of you any longer and no I don't need your money while you were to busy sleeping with other girls I got a job working with Julie" I told him but making sure I got my point across to my parents too. I took all the credit cards out of my wallet and tossed them at my father and left to my car. I tossed my Gucci duffel bag in the bag and as soon as the engine came to life I took off.

I didnt know where I was going but I had a feeling where I ended up I'd be alright.