=• •= Chapter 1 =• •=

((I felt that the song kinda fit... sry and it's optional.))

Chapter 1

=*= Castiel 3rd person =*=

Castiel sighs as he looks out of the window of the car in the back of the old steel grey minivan. He and the rest of his family are moving via cross-country from their old house in Maryland to their new home in Kansas. His younger brother Yun turns around to look at him from the middle section of the car, excited and smiling brightly.

"Cassie, what do you think the new house will be like?"

Castiel sighs and looks at his brother from the corner of his eyes. His brothers windblown raven black hair with blue tips bounce slightly as he trembles with excitement. His sapphire blue eyes, darker than Castiels own icy blue ones, shine brightly, like the sun shining off the deep blue water of the ocean. Castiel mumbles under his breath about over-excited kids as he turns back to look out of the window as his fingers work through the tangled parts of the frayed parts of his black jeans and the bottom of his white tee underneath of his pale blue hoodie. He hears Raphael sigh from the front of the car.

"It's a nice house in Lawrence Kansas." He states plainly. "It has four rooms for me, you, Castiel and Micheal." He glances in the rear-view mirror with a mischievous glint in his chocolate brown eyes. "And Lucifer and Gabriel can live in the attic. A little... payment for what they did back in Maryland, don't you think?"

Yun snorts slightly and states that that's the kindest thing they could do as punishment as Castiel recalls the exact reason for why they had to leave the small, comfortable town in Maryland...

-- Castiel 1st Person --

An angry mob chases us down the street as we all look accusingly at Gabriel and Lucifer. They both look back at us with blank, innocent faces.

"What??"

"What the hell did you two do this time!!" Yun shouts out in frustration, dodging a cast-iron skillet being thrown by the mob.

"We didn't do anything!!" Lucifer shouts over the screaming mob.

"I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked and appalled that you would just assume that I did something wrong!!" Gabriel pouts. Yun growls and I look at the two pranksters with a dead serious look.

"If you two don't say what you idiots did right now, I'm throwing you into the crowd and letting them do what they want."

"Well..." Lucifer starts, "I may or may not have started a fire in the school bathroom... seven times."

Gabriel lets out an anxious chuckle and rubs the back of his neck. "And I may have started a revolt in the zoo and let all of the animals out of their cages and led them to freedom?" He states it like it's a question, farther irritating Yun.

In response,  Yun growls and throws a stick at Gabriel, which then bounces off of him and hits Lucifer in the face, right above his nose.

"NO WONDER THEY'RE PISSED OFF!!!! YOU STUPID IDIOTIC ASSHOLES!!!"

Gabriel and Lucifer begin to try to defend themselves, but they're voices are lost in the roar coming from the crowd as we all run faster away from the raging mob.