Heartsobs

I can hear my team wandering around downstairs. Their voices drifted up:

"Where do you think Amy is?"

"She could be in the hospital wing"

"No, the nurse said she had been released"

"She must have gone to dinner. Maybe we could catch up with her"

"You guys go. I'm not hungry"

"Adam, you feeling ok?"

"Yeah. Just tired. Bring me something up?"

"Sure"

"See you after dinner"

"Bye"

I buried my head in the pillow and listened to them leaving. I heard the clunk of footsteps on the stairs and then a knock.

"Amy I know you are in here. I could hear you sobbing"

I looked up. "Adam, I want to be alone right now"

He walked over and sat on the end of my bed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Your eyes are tear stained, you've been sniffling and you didn't come down to see us. What's actually wrong?"

I sighed as I looked at him. His copper eyes twinkled as he smiled encouragingly.

"The Headmaster told me earlier that the whole village doesn't even know that I exist. Not even my mother and sister,".

His expression changed, horrified. "WHAT!"

"I know"

He pulled me into a hug. I allowed myself to be pulled in and I pulled the book over to the bed.

"I've been meaning to show you and the whole Anchemi this for a while. Cherry already knows"

I flicked to the page about Plasma and Shadow dragons and let him read through. He looked at me when he finished reading.

"That's confusing. And also, what is with that circlet on your hair,".

I shrugged. "It appeared as soon as I recited the prophecy to the Headmaster. He said that he had been trying to delay it from appearing but what else I don't know,".

Adam leaned over and grabbed a blanket from the pile on the end of the bed. After wrapping it around both of us he flicked to the index.

"Why don't we look at ... Dragon classes?"

I smiled. "Sure"

Flicking to the page, we began to read:

There are many types of Dragons and these can be divided into different classes. The type of class they are in will depend on their skills and any dragon in a class will have the same powers as any other type of dragon in that class, with a few exceptions, like the plasma dragon.

Ember Class

This class contains the Fire and Lightning Dragons. They can shoot blasts and spikes - the lightning dragon is particularly effective at the spikes or the elementals or their whole  or part of their power erupt from their body in a small explosion. However, unless they are particularly powerful, this will drain their energy and they will fall unconscious.

Ululate Class

This class contains Ice and Wind Dragons. They can send their powers as sheets or create objects out of them, such as the famous mountain "Mount Candidion", translated as Mount Tabletop, where allegedly an Ice dragon created a table at the very top to stop a volcano from erupting. Ice dragons are better at the object creating. Cages have been known to be created by wind dragons (and ice dragons). And of course, they can just fire a breath of wind or a ball of ice.

Terra class

This class is made up of Earth and Shadow Dragons. They can send long poles of their element, almost like javelins at their enemies. They can make their element rise up from the ground and can bend it in the long form into anything, including handcuffs which can only be broken by the caster (Unless he dies). Shadow wielders can shoot clumps of shadow (Earth wielders can just shoot a rock).

This leaves one class left which is called the Ultimatum class.

Ultimatum Class

The Ultimatum class consists of one dragon: The Plasma Dragon. The Plasma dragon will always have a female rider. This rider will be the Queen  of Dragons and she and her dragon will be able to use all the styles of the classes in her own Plasma Element. The rider will be able to do the same. It will take a long time and there is no symbol of rank for the dragon - she does not need it due to her purple and pink colours. However the Rider will have a gold circlet with a twisted diamond shape - the gold symbolises the authority of the rider and the twisted diamond shape symbolises the immortality of her main group of followers, called different things in different countries:

Alactria - Anchemi (An - chem - i)

Quunamg - Acatrones (Ak - at - ron - es)

Tyberthia - klaquklons (kla - ku - clons)

I mentally mindlinked the information to Electra and realised she had been worried about me. I felt guilty and apologised.

Oh my gosh Electra, I'm so sorry

It's ok. I went through your mind to find out what was wrong and I found out. I'm sorry. If you really want me to I could leave so you could return to your village. Also, I accidentally go sucked into this memory . . .

By the time Electra finished, I felt awful. Here I had been sobbing my heart out into a pillow and she was there accidentally looking through my worst memories to find out what was wrong.

It's ok Electra. I wouldn't leave you for the world. Sorry I closed off the connection - I didn't even realise.

It's ok. You might want to get some sleep. I'm here if you need me

Thanks Electra

Adam looked up. "Should we tell the team?".

I nodded. "Yes, the whole team. That does include Electro"

Adam snorted. "Ok then, that's them now. Let's go"

We walked down the stairs and showed the team. They were stunned but they took it well and we all went to bed rather late . . .

A bit more of a boring chapter there but it was needed. What did you think?

Please vote and comment!

Whekim